Playing subspace incognito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that was pretty good.

In America roommates share the same room, suitemates share the same end of a building. Like rooms 302 A-F are suitemates.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
      In what situation do you have 'suitemates'? Do you quaff champage and laugh at poor people?
      ROFL

I got soupero hooked :P
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Don't care, friends make fun of me for it and then I remind them of all their shitty qualities and phsyical defects and they STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
          lol that was pretty good.

In America roommates share the same room, suitemates share the same end of a building. Like rooms 302 A-F are suitemates.
          oh, yeah, i didn't even think about that - at the University of Texas, I stayed in a 'suite', it was basically like a dorm building but each "dorm room" was a small apartment - it had a sort of small common room with mirrors and sinks, 2 bathrooms, and then 3 seperate rooms.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I was ashamed at first when I first moved into my house 4 years ago with my 16 housemates. So I used to hide it. But then I realized that they realized that when my door was closed during the day and I was in my room and explosion sounds were going on, I was playing computer games. And they didn't really care either. So then I stopped caring too.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Sorry I only read like 5 of the posts cause fuck that its firday and you know what im doing hopefully ^^ but lets think thsi seriously ss>gf's pls......
              (Paradise)>dj sage
              (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
              1: Dynasty> LOL
              1:vue> LOL
              1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                oh, yeah, i didn't even think about that - at the University of Texas, I stayed in a 'suite', it was basically like a dorm building but each "dorm room" was a small apartment - it had a sort of small common room with mirrors and sinks, 2 bathrooms, and then 3 seperate rooms.
                Probably the most accurate out of the posts. The suite I live in has 3 rooms (2 people each), a 2-sinks area, 1 bathroom, and a lounge area with couches. There are a bunch of suites on each floor.

Anyway, this is all tangential.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

i tried introducin a couple of my friends to the game but a lot of them ended up not playing and now when i'm not out with them they usually just assume i'm playing subspace. in retrospect, i regret ever introducing them. famn daggots.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I was never a closet subspacer, in fact I got my ex to play on A-S back when i did. I was the Jerome of 2001 baby!

My parents used to be like "Come eat dinner, when you're done with that BD!"

my parents still would never understand.

Oh, and the biggest closet subspacer is without question Bram.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

"Son, what are you doing in there?"
                      "Nothing mom."
                      "Why is your door locked?"
                      "No reason."
                      "Well why don't you unlock it?"
                      "I don't want to."
                      "Well let me in!"
                      "NO I'm almost done!"
                      "SON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!"
                      "HOLD ON ONE SECOND I HAVE TO SHOOT THIS BITCH!"
                      Originally posted by paradise!
                      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                      1:Reaver> HALP
                      1:Reaver> HELELP
                      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

I was just waiting for someone to say something about that, but still, that made me crack up, salu.

Comment

I live in the dorms, and we have 2 bedrooms with a common kitchen and bathroom, making us suitemates and not roommates fool
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Heh, this thread is really an eye-opener.
                            Still in highschool I used to play this game in secret. Hiding it from my parents and gf(s), but over the years I neglect to hide it anymore.

I remember 5 years ago (freshmen's year in Univesity), I played this game in my room and suddenly my flatmate bursts in shouting "YOU PLAY SUBSPACE TOO???". Appearently he played it as well and we were living together for 9 months but never noticed. He played DSB and we LT'd a few times, but he didn't like TW that much.

some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

parents and sister know. no1 else
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I'm pretty much the opposite. All of my friends and family, as well as my girlfriend, know of the game - that is, if they don't play themselves.

My parents used to be like "Come eat dinner, when you're done with that BD!"
                                Explained by the fact that you only have subspace friends, and you date bam ashlee
                                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                                5: Da1andonly> =((
                                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X