No announcement yet.

Playing subspace incognito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see what the big deal is with people who think they have real lives not wanting people to know they play a game online. But I guess if you're insecure about your social status you might feel the need to keep things a secret.

I, for instance, finger my asshole while jacking off and I tell people that. It's just what I do, no need to be embarrassed.

Comment

My dad knows, he hates that i play it, my brother plays the game, a few of my friends know i play it, and a few others actually play it, or did play it at one time, nobody really cares.

but i, for instance, do NOT finger my asshole while masturbating :P
      Warning: Disconnected From Server.
      paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
      paralyze> and nice try
      Sleuth> WTF
      Sleuth> OK QUIET
      JuNkA> LOL
      Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
      Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
      Thoughts> u wish
      Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
      Vue> LOOL
      Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
      Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
      Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
      abbot> ..
      Thoughts> LMFAO
      paralyze> ROFL
      Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
        lol that was pretty good.

In America roommates share the same room, suitemates share the same end of a building. Like rooms 302 A-F are suitemates.
        We just say neighbor in the apartment. :P

...the guy across the hall.... down the hall... below me... above me... next door.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
          Oh, and the biggest closet subspacer is without question Bram.
          LOL I didn't saw that before... hahaha I think you are right Nick
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

My parents and sister know that i play it, but they can't understand that it's an online game, although my sister thinks that when i play the game it takes up all the bandwidth and gets mad about me playing and making her internet slow..idiot.

I told two of my friends about it this year in university. One of em went to go see some stupid foreign movie with the rest of my friends, and a TWL game was on during that time. I decided to skip it. Later on the other friend that knows came over to my dorm to hang out. I was playing and he was disappointed he didn't come home in time to catch the movie. 20 minutes in after sitting there watching tv while i play twl he says to me:

"wait...let me think. Did you skip the movie because of this game?"
            Yea. Its sad, my friend thought it was sad, laughed at me for a solid 20 minutes, then understood. hell, he was playing yu-gi oh.

Comment

I don't hide it, but I don't go around telling it either.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I don't get it, why would you hide it? It's just a computer game. How shameful can it possibly be?
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Because whilst they won't be shunned by their friends, they will routinely have the piss taken out of them and they can do without it
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

two things:
                    - why would i bring up to other people that i play it? maybe i skipped the whole sms/msn/myspace generation, but i dont talk about computers/ online profiles/ etc with other people. so.. in my reality it would be quite weird to bring up about a game... so why would i then bring it up?

- im not playing this game while i have visitors, so its hard for others to know. when people visit me, the computer and television are off.

to relate to genocial, so he understands it: if noone is asking, i dont need to tell people i finger my anus while i masturbate (which i dont by the way, im quoting genocial)

Comment

No, you're changing what you said. I don't give a shit what you do or don't actively tell people; I doubt Subspace would be the first thing I would tell a new acquaintance about too (and it isn't). But there's a long way to go between "not on the tip of the tongue" and "oh my god, i've got to hide this, OH THE EMBARASSMENT IT BURNS ME SO"

Because whilst they won't be shunned by their friends, they will routinely have the piss taken out of them and they can do without it
                      Taken the piss out of them for what? Playing a computer game? What kind of dumbshit luddite friends do you have?
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

no.
                        when i lived at my parents, i didnt hide it. my parents + bro knew it.
                        when i moved out, the rule above applied.

yes.
                        It's not that black and white that "oh my god, i've got to hide this, OH THE EMBARASSMENT IT BURNS ME SO" is the thruth. But yes, if that's the way i can relate it to you, I'm that kind of a closet subspacer :P
                        Last edited by SEAL; 05-07-2007, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Never hidden it; no point.
                          No one really cares that I play it and I'm not really that bothered that they don't.
                          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

computer gamers were the minority instead of the majority when we were growing up, and that stereotype really hasn't died; my guess is that you're at least 24-25 seal? "normals" still cant understand what the draw to computers/internet is. I'd say strike out and be yourself. fuck 'um. if they'd rather watch some ghey ass created for the consumer tv show instead of developing 7331 pwnr skillz, that's their porogitive.

Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                            I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                              Taken the piss out of them for what? Playing a computer game? What kind of dumbshit luddite friends do you have?
                              Lets not imply that my friends are neolithic, whilst most friends share common interests there's always a bit of rivalry, and computer games with chat rooms can be construed as being geeky
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                                roflmao........
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X