teaching english

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood View Post
    You try to insult Conc, I retort. This utterance alone proves your experience of women in general is most likely limited to maybe a single girlfriend, fooled around with a couple? How old are you, 18? That's just too ridiculous of a statement.
    Blood, believe me I'm popular enough amongst women now that you're wondering. I'm 20 years old. But what does that matter on SS forums?

Conc's pathetic attempts to deride me and my verbal use, because I called him "ez" inside the game due to his lack of skill, just don't work on me. I know the initial argument got derailed, and now apparently to my marital status? Wow..
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Well hey, you're the one who took a stab at commenting on Conc's marital status first.
      jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
        Well hey, you're the one who took a stab at commenting on Conc's marital status first.
        Before I call you an idiot just like the rest on these forums, mind telling me how it happened? All I remember is putting his "girlfriend" in quotations.. does it really imply that I'm skeptical of her existence? lmfao
        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

Fucking quality thread right here.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Hay guise so I just got my business degree, now what

FREE MANDELA

Comment

any good business school will have "core" courses which teach the fundamentals of business. ethics, management concepts, etc. so like conc said, the basics. a base to build on. oh, and you say you're 20 and an accounting major, ward? you haven't even begun to feel the ultimate pain and injustice

don't look at me though, i went to COUNT MACULA'S SCHOOL O' LEARNIN' 'DEM HOES AND SLANGIN' 'DAT PRODUCT A&M
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Pearl, I did take ethics and many others in prior years as they were compulsory courses, but business literature is an elective that I chose not to take..

Comment

Schools get good reviews, they also get bad reviews. Waterloo was ranked "number one out of all Universities in Ontario, it has captured number one for the past 13 out of 15 years" (Macleans). The following top five are as follows, Waterloo, Guelph, Simon Fraser, Victoria, Memorial according to Macleans. I don't know about you but I don't see "Schleps" School of Rich Pricks or York University on there.

Here's your grading system

Letter Grade Index Interpretation
                  A+ 9
                  A 8 Excellent
                  A- 7
                  B+ 6
                  B 5 Good
                  B- 4
                  C+ 3
                  C 2 Acceptable
                  C- 1
                  F 0 Fail
                  P 0 Pass (Courses taken on exchange)

overall grade point average (GPA) of 4.4 (B-)

I've got to tell you, I'm not that impressed.

edit: I almost forgot you need a B- overall to graduate. But I'm sure you can keep telling yourself that it's the creme of the crop, fucking blow job.
                  Last edited by Cops; 05-09-2007, 03:28 AM.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Schulich is amalgamated with York University, but it isn't exactly part of it. When it comes to university rankings they look at the overall picture. Schulich happens to be a subsidiary, and I don't think it's even blended with York in the rankings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      amalgamated
                      Put the fucking dictionary away, you're pissing everyone off.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                        Put the fucking dictionary away, you're just about pissing everyone off.
                        Lmao here's another idiot on the loose.. Amalgamation happens to be a common word in business language, something I actually study. I start to feel sorry for uneducated schmucks like you who come over here to start shit over this. Would you like "merged" better? Jesus Christ....

EDIT: Oh yea, and you just acceded to my very first point of this thread.

Comment

• You're pulling words out of your ass to compensate for the fact that you're wrong, and you know you're wrong. You've got everyone in this thread telling you just how wrong you are, but you can't seem to grasp this idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            EDIT: Oh yea, and you just acceded to my very first point of this thread.
                            The one in which you made a bold statement saying how a Degree in English is useless? I thought you would concede that point once Conc verbally raped the life out of you.

Comment

• Oh cry me some.. I'm sorry my language is too difficult for you. Never heard of two companies being amalgamated? It's actually the fucking term for it, and yes it's the case with Schulich and York, moron.

Comment

• Do schools work differently in Canada? Here, if a business school is ranked highly, that has nothing to do with any undergrad program really. If you don't get excellent grades as an undergrad student of a school with a great MBA program, you won't get into their grad school.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X