Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought of where you'll be in 15 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
    But the question is where you'd be/ want to be in 15 years. Or is that the not done part, implying you want to build a house in europe? In that case, no more replies at 9 am for me

off topic, ill be cruising in vive la france in 4 weeks! Doing the west part, and on the way back the champagne district *burb*. Q: since there is so much, what are must go's around Tours area? thx peet
    Yes it's the not done part Right now the wife and I are building to having the means to build a house in Europe. Then eventually when the company I'm presently working for expands sufficiently I'll be able to work from Europe. I like this place. Good product, interesting projects ...

For I imagine most people here where do you want to be is what ladder do you want to get on now to get to where you want to be. Once you get married and have kids you're already on that ladder. Now it's just a matter of climbing and trying not to fall off. Some people may want to be retired at 40. But if someone if willing to finance the products I need to experiment with code I'll let them They're paying me to do my hobby.

As for Tours, eh. I'm not a touristy person by nature. The big one is the Chateau at Valencay (and an Italian chef dude I know swears Valencay makes the greatest goat cheese in the world, if that's your thing.) The reason I love the area is for the peace, slow paced beauty of the region. Not because there are 10000 things to see.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

I plan to be in the show.
      with a smoking wife and 2 kids, who both play hockey of course.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

In your arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
          But at least they're fun.
          Point made, I'll give ya that one :P

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          caught dancing in your underwear while listening to some of your favorite music
          Hey ... if I die listening to Smashing Pumpkins I'll die happy :wub: Smashing Pumpkins :wub:
          9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
          9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
          9:Basti> sure
          9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
          9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
          9:Basti> i'll score
          9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
          9:Basti> and take the flag
          9:Inaphyt> ROFL
          9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

not going to create another topic

was watching this special on the history channel with my buddies last night, about the last days on earth. it basically went through a countdown of the worst things that could happen to end life on the planet earth- asteroids, black holes, gamma bursts, etc.

if you could choose one way to go, what would it be?

I wouldn't mind the gamma burst myself. Wiki to the rescue-

Originally posted by Wikipedia
            The majority of observed GRBs appear to be due to collimated emission from the core-collapse of a rapidly rotating high-mass star into a black hole, but a specific subclass of GRBs (the "short" bursts) appears to be due to another process, possibly the collision of two neutron stars orbiting in a binary. All known GRBs come from outside our own galaxy (though a related class of phenomena, SGR flares, are associated with Galactic magnetars), and most come from billions of light years away.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_burst

The show said the closest star that could throw a gamma burst is like 8,000 light years away or something, and everyone (everything) on earth would still die from the burst. Ozone layer would burn first, then we'd get nice amounts of radiation as the plants died..humanity wouldn't be too far behind either. Cooked like a turkey at thanksgiving.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You mean it wouldn't turn us all into the Hulk? Dammit, and I already bought my purple pants.

Comment

-Mission complete.
                Going back to my Dad's mansion and helping Him with the administration of His recently established kingdom on earth. :wub:

Comment

Theres literally no point in bringing up end of humanity type situations that we cannot control, because the odds of them happening are basically slim to nil
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                    Theres literally no point in bringing up end of humanity type situations that we cannot control, because the odds of them happening are basically slim to nil
                    It's called imagination. Cause really it would be pointless to bring up a question like this anyway, and you know why? We wouldn't get to choose the Armageddon forced upon us anyway.
                    9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob

Comment

DJ don't forget to add how you'd like to go
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

In 15 years? Putting down a down payment on my French Chateau, driving my Porsche, and living in a penthouse condo or million dollar house.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          DJ don't forget to add how you'd like to go
                          Well ... zombie invasion counts as an apocalypse right? :P Everyone turns undead and gets owned. So that'd be mine :P

Comment

Working...
                          X