all you stoners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shitt costs 9-11€ / gram

but its pretty good stuff very white thc hairs and tastes awesome. i once tried the netherlandish Haze, just haze fuck, one awesome night.

anyway I buy mine in the shop in holland (you can only buy 3 gram / shop so you have to do more then 1)

I don't know if dutch and us names are the same but do you remember stuff like

haze, ice-o-lator, pepsi, northern light, lnx, orange bud, ...

also you should try hasj, pretty fun to mix ith with weed for a very soft and sweet flavour
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

wtf is this nonsense of 20 for a quarter of dank lol, and eight of an oz here is like 20, and oz is like unheard of around here, most ppl just buy some mids and then get it over with, ppl who just want a quick high that day. but ppl in my area dont carry around ounces everywhere. jesus christ a quarter of dank for 20 bucks wowowowo fedex me that shit

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
      so if i'm paying $20 for a quarter its going to be low grade..?
      its most likely gonna be really crap...or they are just plain low but at a good deal.(mids). but dank wont be anywhere near that price, but check if the buds are like tightly compacted dank is like that alot, mids are just mids.lol just not compacted. but i wouldnt go buying a whole quarter or like a whole ounce unless ur a huge stoner, id just buy maybe an eighth and see how it is then buy some from him later, oh id watch out if some of the shit is laced too, just ask ppl who buy some shit from him what they think of it.
      Last edited by paradise!; 06-11-2007, 10:23 PM.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
        You should try saving your stems for tea, if your a tea drinker, very tasty. I've been trying to convince Verm to try some for years.
        Tell me more about this
        afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          20 bucks for a quarter!!!!!

uhhhh no. A quarter is about 80 bucks for about a 6.8-7.0
          a 1/4 oz here is a fucking dime sack LOL unless its dro

Comment

Supply and demand dictate pricing in certain areas. As the summer hits us, alot of your outdoor product will deminish and get a bit pricey until Harvest season. Indoor is great, but personally I prefer a good VT or NH outdoor grown Canabis Indica, Northern Lites, Hashplant...and so on. Indoor to me for some reason always has an odd taste when one compares it to the taste of the same plant grown outdoors..IMHO.

With all the indoor product available nationwide, I am sure there is always a good deal year round, but for the outdoor grown preference, it always get a bit pricey when the supply cannot meet the demand...hence my noting October harvest season.

The older I get the less I see and smoke anymore. One could always find what they had been looking for on Dead tour once upon a time...I guess Phish tour was similar, but never the circus as once was known by those that followed the Grateful Dead for decades.
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

5/6/7 euros a gram. theres alot of hash and paki here, polen is rare, weed is also rare but very good and theres some mixes also. Duel pasta, two friends of mine went to holland and brought or haze, or nothern light, ice, i dont remember exactly but it was nice.
              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

60 bucks gets you an ounce of mid-migh-ish grade dope, or maybe 5 grams of "killer bud", which is basically any pricey, good weed. other popular names are "fire" and "popcorn", but i find it's all the same
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Really?

Pricing in Seattle:

$10- .8-.9
                  $20- 1.7-2.0
                  $40- 3.5-4.0
                  $80- 6.0-8.0

It all varies depending on who's dealing. Usually with my friend, I get straight prices and straight amounts (IE an actual 2.0 dub for $20), but if you venture into downtown, chances are you're probably gonna get ripped off.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

sad

sad
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                      Tell me more about this
                      Simple really, collect your stems in a baggie. I usually collected for a few months. I smoked anywhere from a half ounce to and ounce and a half a week so I would build up a fair amount of stems. I also had alot of good dealer contacts and they'd hook me up with their stems too.

I'd just take regular tea bags (the ones I have here, kinda have mini staple in the top, that the string is attached too.) I'd take the mini staple out carefully, empty the tea out. Then take an electric coffee grinder (anything else is going to take a fuckload of time) and grind those babies up fine.. adding some straight crystal is a nice idea if you have it. Then put the same amount of bit up stems in the tea bag, as there was tea. carefully use the string to tie up the baggie. And Volia, you can make some tea. Not too crazy of a buzz or anything - but it's honestly the best tasting tea I've ever had.

PS - You know what else is fun, if you can roll well. Roll up a nice two paper, cover it in hash oil, bit up a load of weed, add crystal. The take some soft hash, and roll it into a fine lil line, like you would with play dough or something. put that in the middle. smoke that and call me in the morning :P
                      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I think i should have a little say in this, afterall it's what i do

prices are going to be all over the place as well as names, also ppl like to gloat over how good a connect they have, etc

as far as names/prices go:
                        1-high quality- DANK, headies, beasters, kind bud, nuggets, etc - 1/8 oz (3.5g) should go from $35 at a good price to $50 as the standard. an ounce should go from 200-300 usd

2-mid quality- "middies" - don't fuck with this unless you know your weed or trust who you're getting it from (or face getting ripped off)

3-low quailty- schwag, brick, regular, reggie - the standard "dime" is ten dollars and 1/10 of an oz (2.8g) an ounce would run you 50-80 usd

btw i know the price of regular shwag varies tremendously depending on the demand- you could buy a blunt for 5 dollars or do like my lil bro did yesterday and get a guy who knows a guy to give you 2 ozs for free...
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

theres no hope with dope

motherfucker

love always,
                          ilya
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

no hope, only happiness, satisfaction, relaxation, open-mindedness, and a shitty jail sentence if you get caught
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                              Really?

Pricing in Seattle:

$10- .8-.9
                              $20- 1.7-2.0
                              $40- 3.5-4.0
                              $80- 6.0-8.0

It all varies depending on who's dealing. Usually with my friend, I get straight prices and straight amounts (IE an actual 2.0 dub for $20), but if you venture into downtown, chances are you're probably gonna get ripped off.
                              same a couple hours south in aberdeen
                              Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                              1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                              Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                              caco <ER>> )Oo
                              caco <ER>> bot thief!
                              caco <ER>> duel me for it
                              Evasive <E> no!
                              Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                                I think i should have a little say in this, afterall it's what i do

prices are going to be all over the place as well as names, also ppl like to gloat over how good a connect they have, etc

as far as names/prices go:
                                1-high quality- DANK, headies, beasters, kind bud, nuggets, etc - 1/8 oz (3.5g) should go from $35 at a good price to $50 as the standard. an ounce should go from 200-300 usd

2-mid quality- "middies" - don't fuck with this unless you know your weed or trust who you're getting it from (or face getting ripped off)

3-low quailty- schwag, brick, regular, reggie - the standard "dime" is ten dollars and 1/10 of an oz (2.8g) an ounce would run you 50-80 usd

btw i know the price of regular shwag varies tremendously depending on the demand- you could buy a blunt for 5 dollars or do like my lil bro did yesterday and get a guy who knows a guy to give you 2 ozs for free...
                                HOUSTON PRICES CANT BE BEAT

Comment

Working...
                                X