Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
    I think i should have a little say in this, afterall it's what i do

prices are going to be all over the place as well as names, also ppl like to gloat over how good a connect they have, etc

as far as names/prices go:
    1-high quality- DANK, headies, beasters, kind bud, nuggets, etc - 1/8 oz (3.5g) should go from $35 at a good price to $50 as the standard. an ounce should go from 200-300 usd

2-mid quality- "middies" - don't fuck with this unless you know your weed or trust who you're getting it from (or face getting ripped off)

3-low quailty- schwag, brick, regular, reggie - the standard "dime" is ten dollars and 1/10 of an oz (2.8g) an ounce would run you 50-80 usd

btw i know the price of regular shwag varies tremendously depending on the demand- you could buy a blunt for 5 dollars or do like my lil bro did yesterday and get a guy who knows a guy to give you 2 ozs for free...
    PRICES DEPEND ON WHERE YOU LIVE seeing how most of the shit in the us comes from or thru mexico it hits texas first more than likely i mean the same weed that costs 10 for a 1/4oz here will almost triple in price just going to dallas, same with all drugs they almost triple in price in dallas and thats only 300 miles north of houston

DIME sack of shwagg in houston is 7-9 grams and most of the time mids go for the same price, almost always actually
    oz's for 25-40
    1/4lb $115

pounds 200-400 MAYBE 500 if its worth it but dro is the same price here basically as it is anywhere else
    only thing that costs more is dro and thats from 5-20 a gram depending on what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
      Just stop it k?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        PRICES DEPEND ON WHERE YOU LIVE

DIME sack of shwagg in houston is 7-9 grams and most of the time mids go for the same price, almost always actually
        oz's for 25-40
        1/4lb $115

pounds 200-400 MAYBE 500 if its worth it but dro is the same price here basically as it is anywhere else
        only thing that costs more is dro and thats from 5-20 a gram depending on what it is
        i agree i know a guy from dallas who always laughed when we'd ask him to go in on a sac cause he could get an ounce for thirty bucks. but the fact is if you don't live near the borders the average street price (not your bff's price) is going to be higher
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/