No announcement yet.

transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were gonna use the same guy who did Megatron's voice too. But when he was saying his lines he was always messing up and his voice was cracking too much. So they used Hugo Weaving's voice instead. I say they should have just used the guy who played Gollum in LOTR to do the voice. Megatron needed that snarling voice.

Comment

yeah, starscream wasn't a bitch. he needs to sound like a bitch.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i liked it. i thought it was pretty rad. favorite bay line was "YOU'RE A SOLDIER NOW!" laughed at that for quite a bit.

loved the robot fighting but i do have one qualm with it. what the fuck was with the huge battles not being shown? i expected the final showdown between megatron and optimus to last like 5 minutes and be full on robot madness. they went to another scene and only spliced in a bit of megatron kicking prime around. i donno, just kind of bothered me that they didn't focus in on it more.

fuck the cheesiness though because i liked that movie.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

the girl... so hot. The Camaro... so hot.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

That movie was fucking sick. And the Mustang owned.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              yeah, starscream wasn't a bitch. he needs to sound like a bitch.

haha starscream is my favorite $$
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I'm still going to see it :S
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Just saw it.

That girl's FUCKING HOT.

Comment

Here you go, guys.

DELETED

Comment

Before I entered page 2, I was going to tell Exquisite to start posting more because of his avatar. Now I don't have to tell him that since motherfucking Dameon Angell is here. :up:
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Xquisite's avatar seems to be Evangeline Lily from ABC's "Lost".
                        DELETED

Comment

Okay, so this Cloverfield trailer is fucking crazy. There's so much speculation to what it really is. After I saw the Wikipedia article, I was at ease. But then my friend just introduced to me all of these angles and possible movies that it could be. Right now, I am going to say that this is gonna be that live-action Voltron movie that was pitched awhile back. Damn, this is pissing me off so much.

Read this:
                          http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/07/05/...a-lost-gamera/

Also, this is the official website to the movie:
                          http://www.1-18-08.com/

Yeah... <_<

Comment

Probably just the PR stunt. At least Visitor Q and City of God were made by people with genuine interest in movie making, and people who've done a bit more than few episodes for tv.
                            There is no way Abrams will have some top secret project, hand-held shakey-shakey cameras, when he's earning tons of cash on Lost or whatever he's doing now. There is no need for that unless he's the one creating the fuss so the people will get all worked up. If it's not a documentary on Area 51 and Kennedy files then there is no need for secrecy
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

ARE YOU LADIES MAN 217? ARE YOU LADIES MAN 217!!!!

I'm glad somebody brought up the J.J. Abrams movie trailer. Looked absolutely nuts. What the fuck is it? Another Godzilla movie? That would not do that preview justice. Voltron? Seriously...Voltron? If that is the case that's completely awful. I hope it's something that's actually original. That would be a welcome refresher from a summer of sequels (yes, I realize it doesn't come out until January).
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                                ARE YOU LADIES MAN 217? ARE YOU LADIES MAN 217!!!
                                that might have been the best line of the movie besides the "pheromone levels indicate this human wants to mate with the female"
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X