No announcement yet.

transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was kinda hoping for a Mustang to turn into something with a gun ... oh well.
    DELETED

Comment

BRING BACK CLASSIC STARSCREAM!!

not seen it yet, but probably will end up going
      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
      oNe-t> YEAH
      nopcode> before going out
      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
        Bad Boys 2 owned.
        I fell asleep during that movie. The special effects were cool and all, but jesus christ was that movie long and dragging.

Where was the plot?
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
          I personally liked the Transformers when they appeared on Robot Chicken and Optimus Prime was having prostrate problems .
          Lol transforms into a coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
            I fell asleep during that movie. The special effects were cool and all, but jesus christ was that movie long and dragging.

Where was the plot?
            not really trying to defend bad boys 2 but i'm pretty sure the plot is a couple of cops try to bust an ecstacy ring run by haitians/cubans. virtually all of the movie was about this, but i guess if you fell asleep you might've missed it...
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

The movie was good to be honest. I wasn't much of a Transformers fan so I don't think there were things that could disappoint me story-wise. Everytime they transformed it was so cool. The only problems were the overly cheesy dialogue and the weak ass Optimus Prime. Shia did a pretty good job. He was a good actor here and I was impressed to say the least. I was getting really irritated by all the applause during the movie. But what can you say, these guys really love their Optimus Prime erecting.

BTW: Did anyone see that crazy motherfucking teaser trailer before the movie? It's produced by J.J. Abrams. My friends and I were so pissed off trying to decipher what that movie was. Godzilla? Escape From New York? WTF IS IT??!?!?! Then we found out that it would be this unknown movie ->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                The movie was good to be honest. I wasn't much of a Transformers fan so I don't think there were things that could disappoint me story-wise. Everytime they transformed it was so cool. The only problems were the overly cheesy dialogue and the weak ass Optimus Prime. Shia did a pretty good job. He was a good actor here and I was impressed to say the least. I was getting really irritated by all the applause during the movie. But what can you say, these guys really love their Optimus Prime erecting.

BTW: Did anyone see that crazy motherfucking teaser trailer before the movie? It's produced by J.J. Abrams. My friends and I were so pissed off trying to decipher what that movie was. Godzilla? Escape From New York? WTF IS IT??!?!?! Then we found out that it would be this unknown movie ->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield
                If you click the link, it says the movie is to be filmed completely on hand held cameras. This sounds very intriguing, considering movies like Visitor Q and City of God use a ton of hand held camera work, and tend to turn out very action packed. I am intrigued.
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  Camaro
                  C4

French robots can dance. Who didn't see that coming.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=42tXAzlsH5Y
                  gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                  gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                  gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

I loved it. The effects were great, and the action was fantastic. Critics who didn't like the Bay-ification have a point, but really, if it was to be made into a live-action film, I'm not sure if there is any other way to do it.

As for Hasbro being in the credits, again, what else do you expect? They own the license. Would you expect the Spider-man films to NOT have Marvel listed? Any illusions that Transformers isn't a brand made to sell toys died in the 80s.

Comment

I just saw it, I've seen Bay ruin movies before, but this was a good movie.
                      Jerome I think you're on drugs.
                      ROFLZ
                      Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                      paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                      paralyze> and nice try
                      Sleuth> WTF
                      Sleuth> OK QUIET
                      JuNkA> LOL
                      Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                      Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                      Thoughts> u wish
                      Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                      Vue> LOOL
                      Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                      Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                      Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                      abbot> ..
                      Thoughts> LMFAO
                      paralyze> ROFL
                      Sleuth> stfu

Comment

michael bay has never made a bad movie in his life

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Or it somehow increasing it's mass fourfold when changed to robot mode, yet still being compact enough to inconspicuously hide under a veranda.
                          I thought they explained this in the tv-series that the transformers simply have "a super technology that lets them do that". No extra bullshit, straight to the point. :P
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just saw it and loved it! That Camaro looked effing sick. It was also funnier than I thought it would be. Sure, there were many Michael Bay moments, and overdramatic lines delivered so badly that they came across as corny, and the middle of the movie really dragged, but the special effects were more than enough to make up for all of that. Honestly, I can't think of one time where I said to myself, "that looks CGI'ed." The SFX were that good.

It's no classic, but it's Michael Bay's first movie I've fully enjoyed, and it makes for one hell of a popcorn movie when you can get to a matinee.

Oh, and that preview for Cloverfield looked so rad. I'm even more psyched to see that movie now.

Comment

great action and gfx, and was pretty funny, i liked it

Comment

the story was terrible (CUBE HAS LOTS OF ENERGY, IF BAD GUYS GET IT ALL HUMANS DIE) and probably conceived in a hollywood board room in less than 5 minutes. on the flip side, i was entertained for 2 hours. i could watch the robots transform back and forth all day. the action sequence in the city at the end was really cool. oh, i also dig how they got the guy who did optimus prime's voice from the cartoon to do his voice in this one. quite nostalgic.

put your brain on the shelf before you enter the theatre and i promise you won't be disappointed.
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X