Space Aliens visiting Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Aliens visiting Earth

The Drake Equation predicts that there are 10,000 communicative civilizations in the galaxy.[1]

Do you believe space aliens, people from other star systems or other places are visiting earth? Does the shadow government know about it and cover it up?

And why or why not?

10,000 doesn't sound right. I read a year or two ago that it was estimated at 37. 10,000 light years is the upper limit we can receive transmission from Earth. The Wikipedia page goes from 2 to 5,000 for the value N. The equation is as reliable as the knowledge we have about the universe, which is rather lacking at this point in time.

Sleep paralysis and hypnagogia can explain most alien abduction claims. I've experienced SP when I was younger and it scared the shit out of me. While I didn't attribute that to alien abduction or anything really, I thought it was a dream, I can see how people could easily. UFO encounters, while some can be unexplained, that does not mean they're extraterrestrial in nature.
    Last edited by Kolar; 09-11-2007, 09:46 PM.

Comment

there are extraterrestrials visiting earth. i have compiled the best evidence and posted it on this small 3-page website:

http://galactic.fileave.com

be sure to click proceed to page 2 on the bottom
      Last edited by Tone; 09-12-2007, 12:30 AM.

Comment

last night i tried to pee and i was high as shit and i pulled my weiner out, but i didn't unzip my fly, i just like pulled it out of the top of my fly, and that created pressure on my whiz-tube, anyways i was high and i was peeing and it hurt really bad, because like, imagine if my penis was a water hose (not hard to imagine, it's a few inches shorter than your average lawn garden hose), it had a kink in it.

anyways, i wound up passing out from the pain, everything went white and i woke up on the ground in my own urine. (let me repeat. i was REALLY high)

needless to say, when my parents asked me i told them i was abducted by aliens.

moral of the story: 100% of all abduction stories are merely excuses.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I thought your parents came down on you like a ton of bricks about the pot.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME

wb t0ne o/
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Witnesses have come out and are coming out. high credibility witnesses who worked in the military and intelligence community. pilots, air traffic controllers, commanders of nuclear silos testifying UFOs showed up and nuclear missiles went no-go, Astronauts Gorden Cooper and Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell have come out about the ET presence, Cooper having first hand experience.

Former governor of Arizona (governor at the time of the incident) has come out and said he saw the Phoenix Lights and it was an ET space craft.

The evidence is there, the expert witness testimony and the physical evidence.

visit all 3 pages of this site for that evidence:

http://galactic.fileave.com

There will be a disclosure that space aliens are visiting earth.

Comment

I've only used this image once in my 3+ years on this forum. It's about time I used it again.

Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I call dust unidentified flying objects too!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    I call dust unidentified flying objects too!
                    If you are calling the objects in STS 75 and STS 80 dust, i suggest you look again, how the "dust" survives the camera zoom, changes direction, passes in front AND behind the tether, decloaks, and makes intelligent formations (STS-80) , stops in position, and lights up.

Dust doesnt show up on Radar going thousands of miles per hour either, nor follows test pilots around going Mach 6. Also, dust doesnt disable separate and high redundancy nuclear missiles all simultaneously.

Face the evidence, ETs are here.

Comment

I have proof of UFO's, I even saw one myself. Luckily I had my cellphone and took a picture:

f

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post

Sleep paralysis and hypnagogia can explain most alien abduction claims. I've experienced SP when I was younger and it scared the shit out of me. While I didn't attribute that to alien abduction or anything really, I thought it was a dream, I can see how people could easily. UFO encounters, while some can be unexplained, that does not mean they're extraterrestrial in nature.
                        Only one contact or UFO needs to be true and not someone's hypnopompic hallucinations or the planet Venus.

Did you know that there are UFO sightings by dozens of people at the same time, and in some cases, such as the phoenix lights, thousands of people at the same time?

check out this news story of one in the UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UHCxfudCSs <- video for story below *LINK FIXED

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

A crowd of 100 stunned stargazers brought a town centre to a standstill when five mysterious UFOs were spotted hovering in the sky.
                        Drinkers spilled out of pubs, motorists stopped to gawp and camera phones were aimed upwards as the five orbs, in a seeming formation, hovered above Stratford-Upon-Avon for half an hour.

pilot spots giant UFO:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04/27/mystery_object/

Comment

If only Musashi were here, the circle would be complete.
                          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

christmas in september?
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X