Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to these forums? Post your greetings in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sup am new to tw. met good fucking people and they chill as fuck (boss best squadron ever)
    TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
    2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
    TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
    TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
    cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
    Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

New to posting, not new to game, and I like red buttons.

Hi, I'm 9 Kisses, formerly known as Fem. I like long walks on the beach with a handsome man with his shirt unbuttoned and his hair flowing in the breeze like Fabio, only less womanly and much more sexy-like. After a long walk on the beach, I tend to complain a lot about the sand in my shoes, hair, and underpants, and I really like it when he makes sandcastles with the sand that came from my underpants after we have long, hot just-got-back-from-the-beach-and-don't-realize-we-are-sunburned sex.

This man has now moved on to the after-life and I'm looking for a replacement.

Oh, I totally dig stuff. I do stuff.

Yeah.
      Last edited by 9 Kisses; 05-11-2010, 08:43 PM.
      Confused by different memories,
      Details of Asian remedies...
      Conversations, of what's become of enemies.
      My brain thinks bomb-like,
      So I listen, he's a calm type.

Comment

Jerome, we got one for you!
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

hey everyone i'm DTF, good to see you all.

i like weezer and democrats. what are you guys into.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Hi, i'm new

Hello Im new to the forum. Is this forum even alive? I dont know :/

Comment

It is, absurd --- Just not this thread...
              Fuck it.

Comment

Hello WWI in space forum!

Comment

Hi.

I played Trench Wars in 2001. Obsessively, all day long, for several months. And I never got one teeny tiny ounce better than at my first logon.

Now the year is $YEAR and I'm starting to play again. I am quaking in awe at the massive changes that nine years of tireless innovation have yielded. Why, back in the day, you were this 2-D spaceship and you'd fire this single pixel at another 2-D spaceship every five seconds...

I feel like I recognize some names from nine years ago, but I can't be sure I didn't imagine them.

Anyway feel free to say hi in game. I'll fly headlong into a pixel, from the distraction, but that's ok.

Comment

TW Forums is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In TW Forums you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the TW Forums motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                      TW Forums is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In TW Forums you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the TW Forums motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
                      lol

have i missed something ^_^
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to our newest member, tha_paul

i'd like to welcome tha_paul to our community here

i expect great things
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                          Welcome to our newest member, tha_paul

i'd like to welcome tha_paul to our community here

i expect great things
                          Welcome the_paul, watch out for Ilya though. He will lure you to his shag-carpet van with candy and then force you to play scrabble with him...

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                            Welcome the_paul, watch out for Ilya though. He will lure you to his shag-carpet van with candy and then force you to play scrabble with him...

"Candy makes you dandy" - Samson
                            Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post

I've been here longer than you. My split personality is the one IlyaZ is welcoming. Keep up
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Boo.. I didn't have enough stuff distracting me from my work, plus I saw there was bonus spacebux involved, so I figured why not register? Ah well, off to the open threads to see what the hot topics of the day are.

Comment

Working...
                                X