Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Need some help from the US citizens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money View Post
    they smoke alot of pot EVERYWHERE
    they smoke alot of pot in UVM dude.
    alot of fucking pot.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

my kind of school

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        my kind of school
        You and school..
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Your universities should learn to make sites that are the same for every academic program. When I go to SCSU and I go to the psychology department, I can easily find a course list.. when I go to the Business Department, finding a course list is frikken impossible. I finally found it.. but still.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            Your universities should learn to make sites that are the same for every academic program. When I go to SCSU and I go to the psychology department, I can easily find a course list.. when I go to the Business Department, finding a course list is frikken impossible. I finally found it.. but still.
            Well each college within is different in the University, so it's up them to make their website. You should just search for business classes within SCSU's site generally, not through the program's specific website.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
              they smoke alot of pot in UVM dude.
              alot of fucking pot.
              Not only do they smoke a lot, they grow a shitload in VT!!!

Fall Harvest Season in VT is like Christmas...blows that indoor Hydro crap outta the water IMHO.

Asides from sterotypical Pot in VT, Univ. of Vermont is a great school, great campus, Great State, Great Skiing & it's not a hike to get to almost any city in the New England/Mid-Atlantic area in case you decide to travel a bit.

Burlington is a cool place in general.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I only went to Purdue, never made it down to IU. And Exalt is right about Ball State, that is a very VERY big music school.
                Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                1:Markmrw> :O
                1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  I hear you bro, for someone who looked at studying in America it wasn't easy, at all.

dude why not just go to Canada? Didn't one of your ex's go here? I looked up what it cost for an international student to study at U of Florida and it was 19-20k, It's 11k at McMaster. Even the graduate program seem to be around the 45-50k mark in America, it's 12-25k in Canada.

U of T
                  Brock
                  McMaster
                  Wilfrid Laurier
                  Waterloo
                  Lakehead (if you have crappy marks)
                  University of Guelph Humber
                  Carleton

or go to Dalhousie and see the Eastern coast. I've always wanted to go to Dalhousie.

My college has amazing transfer credit options, they recognize learning from other areas not all being academic, you just need to prove to them that you know something and you'll get exempted. They also accept credits that are c's and up! I'm holding a 3.0 so most of my credits are a's and b's so I think I'll have no trouble crossing them over, but for people coming to Sheridan they really get a sweet deal, especially if they flubbed up at University.
                  Last edited by Cops; 01-07-2008, 10:27 PM.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Probably because he isn't going to an American university so much for the education as for the fact that he can put on his resume that he has American experience and has attended an American university, which in many places (especially in business) means a lot more than coming to Canada.
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Don't come to Wisconsin if you're going to go to Edgewood College. University of Wisconsin - Madison is alright, if you can apply there. As for the weather, it's not that terrible.
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                        Probably because he isn't going to an American university so much for the education as for the fact that he can put on his resume that he has American experience and has attended an American university, which in many places (especially in business) means a lot more than coming to Canada.
                        granted, I'd figure you know a lot more on this subject than myself. I just think it's a ridiculous amount of money to spend, it's probably worth it in the long run. I probably couldn't afford 10-15 grand for graduate school so spending 50 grand seems impossible.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

My ex to Canada? Why would she do that..

Anyway, biggest reason I am not going to Canada would be that the Exchange program does not have Universities in Canada. I cant, unless I actually apply to a Canadian university, but that would be way to expensive. Another reason is that I see the US as an important country in the field of business (not the most important, but important). And yes it will look nice on my resume, but I am not only going for that. I would like to experience America as well, at least to some extent.

And, Cops, it will only cost me 800 Euro to study at any University in America (that I can choose from). Cause I just pay my tuition for my University here (which is 1600 Euro) and stay enrolled at my University and I will attend one semester at that University in the US as an exchange student. So, how expensive it is in the US or Canada doesn't really matter (of course I have to pay plane tickets, I have to pay some money for the person coming here, cause we don't have the meal plan things, so there is more costs than if I wouldn't go, but nothing like 10k or more).

I did briefly look into getting my MBA in the US, but that is way to expensive, and if I get it in Rotterdam I will have an MBA from a University considered to have one of the best 50 MBA programs in the world for roughly 1600 Euro (might be a bit more for MBA, but I don't think so, haven't looked into it) instead of 65k.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I thought your ex went here for school, it was probably someone else I'm thinking about.

Sounds good, I didn't know how much it would cost. I'm attending an information session in January to see where I can go to get my degree with my diploma. I think there's a place in Australia that will credit me 3 years of 4 years for my degree, so I can get a degree in journalism and communication with a 2 year diploma then come back here and either work or go back and get a masters.

Comment

Nah, none of my exes went to study in Canada, so that wasn't me.

Sounds good, most studies over here are 4 years in total, Bachelor + Master (though I believe a lot of people take 1.5 years for their Master, not sure).

Comment

There's diplomas which are 2 years
                                Advanced diplomas which are 3 years
                                Degree's which are 4 years
                                Master's which are 2 years, you need to first complete your degree

6 years of school is balls. doing a diploma then degree then masters is even more stupid, I've got to get something credited in my diploma.

Comment

Working...
                                X