Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Need some help from the US citizens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money you should go study abroad for a year, I think it will do you good!

(not taking into account that you have a baby daughter)
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Thanks Mirr I will have a look.

Money, I am critical of the US and they do stuff I don't agree with, true. But I am also critical of Europe and the Netherlands (which is kinda going backwards lately, fucking Wilders and Verdonk). But we never really discuss the Netherlands on these forums. Regardless of what I like about it or not, and whether I like it or not, the US is a very influential country in the world. Next to that, in my field of study, business, I see the US and Japan as two of the most important Nations in this field (this is just my opinion). I have already done a paper comparing Japan and the US in various management styles, etc.

But seeing as I do not speak Japanese and going there on exchange is a lot harder and more expensive I am not going there during my study. I do however want to (still, more people want to go so I am not sure if I get to actually go) go to the US for a semester. I will basically have finished all my required courses over here, so what I study in the US does not matter as it is all electives. But I plan not only to go their for the education but to experience the US too, live there and see how that is.

I am going to the Radboud University Myth, but I am thinking about getting my Masters in Rotterdam.

Thanks for all the input guys, keep it coming.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

if you goto conn goto University of Connecticut not southern like a fag

also

fuck that shit and goto Arizona State!

edit:

ASU is annually ranked in the top 10 of buisness schools with graduate programs. google W.P. Carey school of buisness
        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

If you end up going to UNCA or Mars Hill, I am in a position to offer you a part-time job here. Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Engineering positions available.

Comment

Check out www.theu.com - gives you an impression on how people percieve different u.s. colleges

not all completely factual but alot of true stuff.
            Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
            Mastersword> ROFL
            Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              not really...

I went to IU in bloomington

ball state is a good school, its just not a public school its private... and its mainly a music school... like its really really good for music majors
              its also a top notch school for alot of journalism and writing. but its in muncie... but i went to school in terre haute, so blah blabshdfgsdfick.

butler's in indy, which is a pretty fun town

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                its also a top notch school for alot of journalism and writing. but its in muncie... but i went to school in terre haute, so blah blabshdfgsdfick.

butler's in indy, which is a pretty fun town
                yeah it seems he wants to go to a school in indiana... well i cant say thats a bad thing... ball state is fun school, muncie i duno about but... pretty sure ball state has good parties

if he wants to go to a school in indiana though i would recommend IU
                if hes a business major
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                  If you end up going to UNCA or Mars Hill, I am in a position to offer you a part-time job here. Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Engineering positions available.
                  Sounds nice Eph, but I don't know if there is a whole program planned for international students. I heard from a different student who went to Frostburg I believe, and they had stuff planned for the international students and stuff. But if I would end up there and have time and stuff I might just take you up on it!
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

You should post the whole list of places you're allowed to go
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                      You should post the whole list of places you're allowed to go
                      He did.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        He did.
                        Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                        I can speak from the pretty girl being a cashier viewpoint here.
                        f :fear: :fear:

Comment

Oh whoops, I missed that.
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

University of Vermont is a nice, big, class A, shit-smoking campus my man, I have a couple friends that go/love it there.

Hampshire College in Amherst, Mass. is a nice, small school with a focus on Liberal Arts.

WVU is huge and parties like a monster.

Of the two CT schools, SCSU is the best for Business, but like I said, the campus is in the middle of construction and is pretty much as ugly as they come.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                              University of Vermont is a nice, big, class A, shit-smoking campus my man, I have a couple friends that go/love it there.

Hampshire College in Amherst, Mass. is a nice, small school with a focus on Liberal Arts.

WVU is huge and parties like a monster.

Of the two CT schools, SCSU is the best for Business, but like I said, the campus is in the middle of construction and is pretty much as ugly as they come.
                              My little brother is at UVM for graduate school (Neuropsychology PHD), I've visited him a couple times and have brought him out skiing, and it's probably one of the best college towns in the US (and i've been to a lot from east to west). Burlington is gorgeous (not 'gorges' like Ithaca, el ohhhhhhh el) and the general population of that area is very much Galleleo minded. They smoke a lot of pot up there, but not everyone does.

Much like small villages in europe, Vermonters pride themselves on their micro-breweries, micro-economies, quality over quantity and self-sufficientism; which is really really cool. To hell that I'd live there though (let alone be able to find a decent enough paying management job up there) unless they make me CEO of Magic Hat, Ben and Jerry's or something. Plus it's too far away from the coast to me. I get really anxious being away from the coast line for too long, it's weird.

As far as their business program goes, I don't know a lot about it, but UVM in general is pretty decent, and with any of the colleges on that list, you're going to have to work your butt off to not only get good grades, but network. If you're like me, you should be excited about networking, and I'm not too sure that UVM is the best place to network through.

Again, based on networking, SCSU is your best bet seeing as it's closest to NYC, and is really close to Hartford (insurance capital of the world), and the people I know that actually took SCSU seriously that graduated from it. That's my last 2 cents I'll throw in for that school.

Comment

they smoke alot of pot EVERYWHERE

Comment

Working...
                                X