No announcement yet.

is it true in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Diet Coke tastes better than regular Coke.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
      drink a diet coke ands then right after youre done, try drinking a real coke

yu'll see how shuitty your subjective preferneces are
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Only obese people like the taste of diet coke, as their mind is conditioned to feel pain upon being subjected to the taste of sugar.
        Sugar has a far richer and fuller taste than the feeble imitation sugars such as aspartame, the chloro-sugars and the sulfonamides. You can have a different opinion of course, but then you would be wrong.
        "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          drink a diet coke ands then right after youre done, try drinking a real coke

yu'll see how shuitty your subjective preferneces are
          realy willl hse?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
            I'd have to brush my teeth after every diet coke and even then I'd still taste the aspartame, do you like the disgusting after taste, or does it taste good to you?
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              realy willl hse?
              apologies. mardi gras

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                Only obese people like the taste of diet coke, as their mind is conditioned to feel pain upon being subjected to the taste of sugar.
                Sugar has a far richer and fuller taste than the feeble imitation sugars such as aspartame, the chloro-sugars and the sulfonamides. You can have a different opinion of course, but then you would be wrong.
                Sugar? Not here in the states... try HFCS. Yes, all soda is just corn juice.
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                  I'd have to brush my teeth after every diet coke and even then I'd still taste the aspartame, do you like the disgusting after taste, or does it taste good to you?
                  Agreed. Aspartame is horrid.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV View Post
                    The best soda is organic root bear made with sugar cane, the rest is just cans of disgusting fatness that you become highly addicted to. There's a few exceptions, cream soda and root beer.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

apologies. mardi gras
                      I figured, my sister luckily got to go - but I guess it makes it easier when you aren't worried about graduation and your boyfriend's family lives in NO. I haven't been to Mardi Gras since high school now because of the extreme distance and unfortunate timing.:spam1: eace:

Even a Mobile Mardi Gras would do.

Comment

I always drink diet pop though, so I must be impervious to the taste of aspartame. I don't even notice an aftertaste :P
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

In Texas, there is one Dr Pepper plant that still uses real cane sugar, and since i live pretty close, there's a local shop across the street that carries it. it's fucking delicious.

internet de la jerome

Comment

I wouldn't say I really like the coke in Europe better than the one I had in the states. There was a slight difference in taste (which I found odd at the time since all coca cola syrup likely comes from 1 plant), but both were good. The US coke tasted slightly more vanilla like for some reason, compared with a darker taste for the european.
                            "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

corn juice full of deliciousness

ever go to an old time soda shop? like an imitatoin one? like..i duno schoops is a good commercial example of this...

anyway they have amazing sodas, cuz they mix in their own syrups there, instead of pre-mixed stuff
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Ice Tea is hit or miss in the States, half the time I'd get a nice refreshing beverage and other times I'd get cold tea and a piece of lemon in my glass, it's not that I didn't appreciate the lemon. I just didn't like asking for ice tea and getting cold tea plus a slice of lemon in a cup.

In Texas, there is one Dr Pepper plant that still uses real cane sugar, and since i live pretty close, there's a local shop across the street that carries it. it's fucking delicious.
                                I thought you lived in Massachusetts
                                Last edited by Cops; 02-04-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X