• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking straight edge health freaks

i smoke, i drink, i do drugs, i have sex

i also enjoy bacon and eggs for breakfast

i like eating meat

i like cheeseburgers that are full of oily goodness, and french fries that are soggy from grease, and any other kind of greasy food that will clog my arteries and pores

i will do these things until im dead, which may or may not be sooner than you. However, I will die knowing I enjoyed myself along the way.

You straight edge vegan fucks may say that I will die of a heart attack or cancer or something and I laugh, because you will die of something one day too. And it quite possibly could be from a heart attack or cancer. Or a car accident, get run over from a bus, a plane crash, a suicide bomber, a nuclear fallout, a brain spasm while having sex, choking on your vegetarian garbage burgers, aids from taking it in the butt, or if your very lucky, in your sleep. Any way you look at it however, you will die of something someday.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

that's nice
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

I were looking for a picture with someone doing thumbs up, with that exact caption.

I gave up after about 30 seconds.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Drink water! Healthier and better for the enviroment!

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

i like eating meat

i like cheeseburgers that are full of oily goodness, and french fries that are soggy from grease, and any other kind of greasy food that will clog my arteries and pores

i will do these things until im dead, which may or may not be sooner than you. However, I will die knowing I enjoyed myself along the way.

You straight edge vegan fucks may say that I will die of a heart attack or cancer or something and I laugh, because you will die of something one day too. And it quite possibly could be from a heart attack or cancer. Or a car accident, get run over from a bus, a plane crash, a suicide bomber, a nuclear fallout, a brain spasm while having sex, choking on your vegetarian garbage burgers, aids from taking it in the butt, or if your very lucky, in your sleep. Any way you look at it however, you will die of something someday.
            So... discussing caffeine in soda-pop makes us straight edge vegan fucks?

Who knew.
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

mountain dew is the only casualty of the law but that doesnt make the law any less stupid

apparently energy drinks dont count because they are marketed as supplements or something
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

The sad part is, this law probably took days of debate to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

i like eating meat

This is why socialized medicine is a terrible idea. :turned:
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

democracy: preventing tyranny of the majority since oh shi-
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by stark View Post
                      There's generally no caffine in lemon-lime drinks and rootbeer... just, how they are.... But, have anyone ever had the clear "white lightning" jolt? That is delic'
                      the blue cans of jolt are fucking awesome, it's like liquid cocaine.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

mountain dew + beefeater gin
                        =
                        mountain gew (jew).

soooo good
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

you can only have sex with men in canada

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                            you can only have sex with men in canada
                            that's why you make a monthly stop across the border.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by stark View Post
                              There's generally no caffine in lemon-lime drinks and rootbeer... just, how they are.... But, have anyone ever had the clear "white lightning" jolt? That is delic'
                              weird, i just found a store that sells it here, a few days ago

on the side it says "IT'S ALL POS", meaning "positive", but it still makes me chuckle
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I don't know, as far as I know in Canada, all pop has caffeine in it (although I'm not too sure about Gingerale brands), including Coca Cola, Pepsi, rootbear, mountain dew, 7up, orange crush, etc. etc. The only time pop drinks don't is when they're Diet drinks (and labelled caffeine-free). Although diet drinks are no better than regular drinks, as they can both cause cancer in the long run (and diet has aspartame, which is related to MSG)

Not that I really care.
                                Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                                -Buddha

Comment

Working...
                                X