No announcement yet.

is it true in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If iced tea isn't cold tea, then what is it?

Comment

in canada our iced tea is sweetened.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Well here in the deep south, where iced tea is proud to call its humble home, it's sold sweetened and unsweetened (the latter usually so one can sweeten it to their own liking, though I am a fan of unsweetened iced tea). Sweet tea is far more popular.

Just say "swate tay" and you'll get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          Well here in the deep south, where iced tea is proud to call its humble home, it's sold sweetened and unsweetened (the latter usually so one can sweeten it to their own liking, though I am a fan of unsweetened iced tea). Sweet tea is far more popular.

yes

cops i live in louisiana, where you can still be a racist and a politician
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Evidently southern Illinois is "far enough" that I have to endure the unholiness that is "sweet tea."
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Blasphemy. I was raised on sweet tea and I attribute it 100% to my freakishly large penile girth.

Comment

right about now
                the funk soul brother
                check it out now.

btw, you're all gay for not drinking foxon park.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I was raised on sweet tea
                  It's like "Tea"-flavored Kool Aid. That's fucking awful, just about any way you cut it.

Don't get me wrong, I love tea, just not this foul, nasty sugar water that everyone peddles down here.

Comment

Oh you meant like Nestea and bullshit like that. I'm a pretty big stickler about my tea being brewed.

Comment

I'm talking about the stuff that everyone calls "sweet tea" (including McDonalds, what the fuck?) down here. Your Lipton also has an "extra sweet" variety, which is dreadful, seeing as how "sweetened" is still way too sweet.

Comment

Is this tea made from a syrup or something? I remember McDonald's having signs for "Now Serving Tea" but I haven't decided I wanted a glass of tea in McDonald's yet.

Tea is a good staple drink for me in decent restaurants (i.e. ones that actually brew it, and I ask every time). If I'm not drinking in the restaurant (a likely situation given the alcohol price-gouging that they all engage in) then tea is my main bitch. Especially for BBQ, fried foods, etc.

Comment

Agreed, but I'm a "with a lemon wedge", or if I'm feeling particularly saucy, "with a sprig of mint". No added sugar, that would just be tainting something that starts out awesome anyway.

Dunno about McD's sweet tea--I refuse to drink anything with that label, but it was hyped like crazy when I moved here in the summer. All I know is what people call "sweet tea" here tastes like someone soaked a bunch of sugar cubes in tea, then figured out how to liquify the remaining matter. Gross.

Comment

i tried mcdonalds sweet tea and it is fucking awful but i like sweet tea normally, for what its worth
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

ahah, sweet tea. what an age we live in.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I'll be in Florida in about two-three weeks what do I have to ask for not to get a cup of cold tea? I'm looking for Nestea that's full of sugar and syrup.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X