Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
    I every time I want to impress a 15 year old I just pull out my dick. Works for 16 and under...
    We know that worked for you when Da1 was younger, but does this work for females too? :P

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
      I hope you mean with school -> college/university. Else it's all bullshit. I don't know your guys ages so I have no idea.

And give pasta a break, I know him and he's no sick fuck.

Wow, nice one. You know so much. :wub:
      I agree he's not, he's just made a very bad call.

When I say he better be praying till the end of time it's a line from a meatloaf song it's about a guy who said he'd love the girl forever so she'd sleep with him then he begins to pray for the end of time because he realizes he doesn't want to be with the girl. He's trapped, just like Duel Pasta is. Ever seen a 15 year old girl have her heart broken? I don't think you know how spiteful and mean they can be, they don't know how to process breaking up with someone.

It's as simple as this, break her heart, you're in jail, don't break her heart then you're with her for the end of time.

edit: Once again I don't think Duel Pasta is a sick person or even a bad person, he's just fucked that's all.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
        Right.. and you know this all because? How the fuck am I retarded for saying I love her? Yeah, she has the body, and she may act immature at times but most of the times she's more mature then me.

I didnt do wayyy too much, its not because you're a cunt who can't think for anything to do on valentines day that I did alot. I know people who did ALOT more. We just made spaghetti and I gave her a small pressent, whats so hard about it? It took 15 minutes all together.

If you dont know us, you should just stfu.
        Don't worry about Exalt bro, he fucks with his buddies ex'es.

I agree with Cops though, teenage girls are dumb. Just be careful mate.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          Don't worry about Exalt bro, he fucks with his buddies ex'es.

I agree with Cops though, teenage girls are dumb. Just be careful mate.
          ouch... burrrnnnnn

but anyway, seriously that girl is 15 man... girls that age don't know what they want and its just retarded to say something like the love word to them when they really don't know what it is....

they might know what puppy love is, but real true love? i doubt it... its a maturity thing, thats all

on top of that, you are technically a pedophile
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

hey hey hey, you're not chris hanson, you can't break out the p word.

He's not sleeping with a 4 year old nor a 10 year old, she's in high school, what he's doing is wrong (in my opinion) but there's a severity chart on how bad these types of things are. He's not forcing her to sleep with him, nor is this as bad as sleeping with a 3-12 year old. I'm not trying to justify this action but I'm also trying to remember that calling someone a pedophile usually means he sleeps with children, she might technically be a child under the law but you know there's a difference between a 15 year old and a 10 year old.

Plus if you want to point fingers look no further than the mirror bro, you're pissing on your friend's territory. Like I said they might have been fuck buddy's but there's still feelings and emotion involved. We've all done things that are questionable, we're human, so before you want to unjustly call someone a pedophile someone could look at you and call you a terrible back stabbing friend. Just remember we've all done shit that we're not proud of, sometimes we act out of emotion and instinct, we're blinded but lust and love.
            Last edited by Cops; 02-21-2008, 07:19 PM.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan View Post
              I every time I want to impress a 15 year old I just pull out my dick. Works for 16 and under...

For some of us it doesn't stop there.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I dunno why pasta is getting such a bad rap for this. I dated and fucked a 15 year old when I was 17 and I live in the Chris Hansen nation.

Comment

duel pasta the new geio! But how?
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                  4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                  4:Geio> DEEZ?
                  4:Geio> LOLOL
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                  4:spirit> LOL
                  4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                  4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                    duel pasta the new geio! But how?
                    The average Belgium person is comparable with a US Marine :fear:
                    "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                      I dunno why pasta is getting such a bad rap for this. I dated and fucked a 15 year old when I was 17 and I live in the Chris Hansen nation.
                      18/17 on my end, how old is Pasta again?
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I think 18. If he's in his 20's then yeah it is a problem.

Comment

• Yea I was hoping he wasn't a college freshman or something, far too many chicks on campus to be fucking with highschool girls

Comment

• He may have a 15 yo daughter one day. Maybe she will find out that he played this game and find some archive of these forums.
                            'But Dad, you were fucking a 15 yo girl, why can I not go for a roll with my 18yo boyfriend?'

Comment

• I want a daughter one day but I'm going to do my best to make sure all boys within a 100 mile radius of our house, know that I've been to jail for murder and have no problem going back :fear:

Comment

• I'm 19 and im turning 20 in may. I'm at same school as her cuz I did 2 years over.

and I'm not the new geio, geio is the new pasta :turned: since we have been dating for 5 months now.

I dont feel like posting more about this tho' because whatever I'll post, there will be cunts who feel like they need to argumentate why my relationship with her is a bad thing.

and technically i'm a pedophile, I really dont care if you call me that, even sofie calls me a pedophile.
                                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                                X