No announcement yet.

One out of hundred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes zerz - I'm not blaming everything on the somalians themselves, rather the finnish government for the lack of opportunities for the somalians to integrate.

the weird part about all of this, is that while every fifth somalian is in jail - only about every 20th of etiopians are in jail - and there's about as much of either here.

?
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
      the weird part about all of this, is that while every fifth somalian is in jail - only about every 20th of etiopians are in jail - and there's about as much of either here.
      ?
      But Da1, they can run faster! That's one of the things that can keep you out of jail, outrun the police! :grin:

Seriously, it can be as simple as a successful program for the integration of a certain ethnic group, their background, the state their country was in when they fled it or the resemblance between their culture and the Finnish culture.

Maybe someone from an strong religious Arabic country fits better in a southern American state than a liberal Dutch person, (Not considering racial prejudice), and in New York it could be the other way around.
      Last edited by Zerzera; 02-29-2008, 10:16 AM.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
        You can just say that you support drugs, you smoke them, you obviously know shit about them since you support smoking cannabis and therefor don't want to discuss about it with someone who does not support it, since he might slam your argument.

Its o.k, cannabis smokers usually fight for their right to smoke with stupid facts like "its healthy than cigarettes and alcohol" like you did few posts ago. Maybe the quote that you did just prove that fact on yourself. Don't reply now.
        It's not about not having any arguments, I've had my fair share of discussions about this, and some even on this forum. I can still have them, but I saw already from your first post what attitude you had, and discussing this with you would be like hitting my head against a brick wall.

"fuck up someone brain" isn't any form of an argument, it's a baseless statement. Already from there I understood what line to go on when talking about this with you. If I were to counterargument this in the same fashion you "argumented" it, I could say "doesn't fuck up someone brain".

You've already made your assumptions that both me and Gen knows shit about this, because we support it.

These things put together tells me that there is nothing constructive to get from any sort of debate about it. I also have no interest of discussing this on your level, becasue "if you are against it you obviously know shit about it".
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Noah,
          When I said its fuck up someone brain, I meant it has effect on people brain.
          Not all the people will have it, but I know myself from close friends that it almost got them into a really bad situation with mental health, and I'm not speaking about using it for many years, but only on first try. I also know some people whose brain are scratched, if you know what its mean... people can tell that they were smoking by just seeing them for the first time. You can't ignore all this.

Why I said that gen doesn't know shit about drug policy? because obviously if he knew why he wouldn't state that comment. Yes, for the individual man who smoke some weed it mean nothing that police come to arrest him. But in wider scale, the whole drug trading in the world (including cannabis) is usually the main funding of terrorist groups and other criminals.
          Its also not a big step from light drugs to heavy drugs. Most people will do the line, but many more will want to try other drugs than cannabis (its also something that I know from my area).

Comment

Well you libs wanna whine when we put some of the people who are in there for life to death...now you wanna whine when we have too many people in the prison system. If we put the ones to death that have no chance of getting out anyway we wouldnt have this problem
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
              Well you libs wanna whine when we put some of the people who are in there for life to death...now you wanna whine when we have too many people in the prison system. If we put the ones to death that have no chance of getting out anyway we wouldnt have this problem
              :w00t:

After that, we should close the borders.
              After that, we should eliminate all ******s.
              After that, we should eliminate all invalide persons.
              THEN, we WILL be happy and the problem will be solved.
              If not, we start on picking other stuff...

ein Reich, ein Führer!

Comment

Funny fact, both alcohol and weed are legal the The Netherlands.
                Which causes more deaths per year you think?
                Which has more people in rehab clinics?
                Not weed.

Also, alcohol by itself isn't really that healthy. Drinking a glass of wine might be, but you can bet if you drink the same amount of pure alcohol it isn't going to help you more than it will hurt you.

I don't smoke it, never tried it, so that's not biased. Just the fact I can see every fri- and saturday the problems alcohol cause and weed related problems are a minority. Also a fun fact, if alcohol would be invented now, it would be a classified hard drug due to it's addictiveness.
                Last edited by Singularity; 02-29-2008, 11:12 AM. Reason: wine, not whine lol
                "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

i think we should send all prisoners to the MOON and make them harvest GRAIN for us down here on the EARTH. lets just hope we dont treat them too BAD because then they MIGHT start to throw big MOON ROCKS at us and make TIDAL WAVES and destroy some of our CITIES!!!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

A very bold statement by a government backed criminal. It's just a matter of perspective. Because you are American you get away with illegally invading another country. They thought they could get away with whatever they did that landed them in jail.
                    The only difference between you and them might be that they rather resort to -what your government decided as- crimes than to enlist.
                    I really don't mind if you want to execute your convicts, I don't have to live in your country. It fills me with pride that you call me a liberal with such disgust, because you have an inhumane mindset that puts you in line with any other terrorist in this world.
                    Actually the only thing that connects me with you is that I make money by buying and selling your 'debt certificates', isn't that funny?

Now bow to your symbols you primate.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

edit: it's weekend!!!
                      till monday, tw forum :bye2:
                      Last edited by SEAL; 02-29-2008, 11:31 AM. Reason: oh nevermind, i totally misread some text

Comment

so you guys realize he just says shit to piss people off, right
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah but like you know, like he went and then she was like. Which in turn meant that like.. because like he was all like woooo, and she was all like huh? But then he did like waaaah and she was like ooooow and he then like did woohooo and she was like hahahaha.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

that was one of the funniest posts you've made in awhile :wub:
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Right on! Hurray!

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              i think we should send all prisoners to the MOON and make them harvest GRAIN for us down here on the EARTH. lets just hope we dont treat them too BAD because then they MIGHT start to throw big MOON ROCKS at us and make TIDAL WAVES and destroy some of our CITIES!!!
                              The most cogent argument in this thread (and possibly, these forums).

As a small aside for FarScape: if there is anyone who knows something about the US penal system and thinks that it's working perfectly well they must have a hole in their head or be related to TelCat. I think the major problems are dealing with sentencing guidelines and rehabilitation efforts (or lack thereof). But since we're talking about drugs, yes the cannabis laws here are fucked. Why should a guy selling a pound of weed be locked up next to a serial rapist or a murderer? If you knew anything about the prison system itself, on the inside, then you would understand what I mean. That will probably be all, Noah's dead-on in his judgment of what FarScape brings to the table: biases, a closed-mind, and an inherent predisposition against me and what I think.

Comment

Noah,
                                When I said its fuck up someone brain, I meant it has effect on people brain.
                                Not all the people will have it, but I know myself from close friends
                                that it almost got them into a really bad situation with mental
                                health, and I'm not speaking about using it for many years, but only
                                on first try. I also know some people whose brain are scratched, if
                                you know what its mean... people can tell that they were smoking by
                                just seeing them for the first time. You can't ignore all
                                this.
                                First off, I've been smoking regularily since I started at my current
                                job. After about a year I told my current friend that I smoke, and it
                                took him by suprise, but he was fine with it. There is nothing
                                evidence that it was because of the THC that your friends got fucked
                                up. They might have taken other drugs on the side that has lead to
                                those symptoms, and to be clear, this is about cannabis, not the effects of other drugs.

Every human is born with something called THC reseptors in the brain.
                                They soley excist to absorb the THC in the cannabis. There is nothing
                                about this that can lead to to any physical damage to the brain, it's
                                physically impossible. There are other drugs that can do this to the
                                brain though.

Why I said that gen doesn't know shit about
                                drug policy? because obviously if he knew why he wouldn't state that
                                comment. Yes, for the individual man who smoke some weed it mean
                                nothing that police come to arrest him. But in wider scale, the whole
                                drug trading in the world (including cannabis) is usually the main
                                funding of terrorist groups and other criminals.
                                Its also not a big step from light drugs to heavy drugs. Most people
                                will do the line, but many more will want to try other drugs than
                                cannabis (its also something that I know from my area).
                                I do agree that it is a bad thing that the money ends up in very bad hands. However, if it was legalized the state could produce it better, safer, cleaner and cheaper than the criminals who is behind it today. Drug lords would still exist, but they wouldn't be able to compete, and thus losing a moneymaking branch. Look at Chicago in the 40s when alcohol was banned, it got sold in the wrong hands, and got dirty and criminal. This would further help to isolate those who choose to smoke from a dangerous, criminal underground. The positive effects of this is pretty obvious.

Cannabis has been proven to not be a gateway drug as it was assumed to be earlier. I could find many more reports about this. Alcohol is a good example of this. Most guys who smokes, also started to drink first. If we follow the same logic, then smoking would be the next step from alcohol. None of these drugs is a gateway drug in itself, as being the source that leads you to new drugs. It's just naturally for those who are born weak to start with the less dangerous stuff. Since alcohol is legal, this is much more accessible than anything else, so it's the natural start.
                                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                                X