One out of hundred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Izor View Post
    I think you believe im saying that we should put more convicts to death that I am. All I'm saying is that people who have more than one life sentence, or a life sentence with no chance for parole dont have a chance of doing their time and going back into society. What is the purpose of them being alive and sucking up tax dollars? They didnt do some little shit to get a life sentence, so why would anyone care?
    I don't know about the death penalty, I can agree on it, but I don't know how many of those inmates would really meet those terms you are speaking of. I don't really think that it would solve the underlying problem, because there is such a big amount of people in jail. And the death penalty itself is very costly.
    It has to be very well regulated, I mean, you might have blind trust in your government -you work for them- but what would you think if I would make it to governor of your state Would you trust me with a death penalty that isn't well regulated?
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I speak for myself, sometimes dripped in sarcasm, other times with a slight ironic tone with a big of a serious connotation sprinkled on top, other times some not well thought out words and other times to straight to the core.

However, I do not copyright my words and therefore they can be used by others as their own.

Thank you.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

ios;e

MOON ROCKS

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
          They signed up to be a soldier, how can they sign up for something completely different you douche. Oh, they signed up for the money? Now I can relate to drug dealers too, they never signed up to kill people, the poor bastards.

What's the difference between that actor and those soldiers? They both made a decision they know could kill them, I only feel sorry for the innocent people that die. But a soldiers duty is to kill and die for their country, so why do I need to care about them when they had their moment of glory?
          Why this discussion again, I already made it very clear many times how I feel about soldiers, and basically you do the same. You feel sorry for the situation they are in. At least I don't pretend that they didn't make that decision. They decided they would give up their free will and values for the bonus they receive. They should have known they would be send out at some point, and even then they could have refused to go. Deserting isn't the worst reason to be in prison.
          Everybody knows this, that's why normal soldiers, especially wounded, are forgotten and hidden after a war. You can look this up in history, nobody really gives a shit about them when the smoke clears. I just don't feel like being a hypocrite and pretend to them that I do support them now. It's called honesty, and it might suit you too.
          you guys are going to run off topic into a long drawn debate about soldiers that will spiral into the war in Iraq, the tarot cards have told me so it must be so
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            you guys are going to run off topic into a long drawn debate about soldiers that will spiral into the war in Iraq, the tarot cards have told me so it must be so
            Originally posted by Zerzera
            You don't have to respond to this last paragraph, I don't want to switch this discussion to your lost war on terrorism yet again.
            Well I gave the option, but war in Iraq must be more important than the problems in America, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
              Well I gave the option, but war in Iraq must be more important than the problems in America, so be it.
              Come on Zerzera, when you word yourself like "your lost war" in a post against Izor you expect getting a reply back on that issue. I'm not going to read everything of your lovely correspondence up to now to see who started, but you're not doing anything to stop it.

Obvious troll is obvious.
              Obvious troll feeder is obvious.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

i fuck jeenyuss without condoms
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                  i fuck *.* without condoms
                  Fixed.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                    Come on Zerzera, when you word yourself like "your lost war" in a post against Izor you expect getting a reply back on that issue. I'm not going to read everything of your lovely correspondence up to now to see who started, but you're not doing anything to stop it.
                    I don't really have to stop it, and if it needs to be discussed again, so be it. Please, the discussion about how great marijuana is doesn't have to be the only ever-running discussion on this forum.
                    Last edited by Zerzera; 03-03-2008, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
                      I think you believe im saying that we should put more convicts to death that I am. All I'm saying is that people who have more than one life sentence, or a life sentence with no chance for parole dont have a chance of doing their time and going back into society. What is the purpose of them being alive and sucking up tax dollars? They didnt do some little shit to get a life sentence, so why would anyone care?
                      You have been in jail? Some people rather die than being trapped in a jail for their whole life. Its a really big punishment for human to lose his freedom.

What's the difference between that actor and those soldiers? They both made a decision they know could kill them, I only feel sorry for the innocent people that die. But a soldiers duty is to kill and die for their country, so why do I need to care about them when they had their moment of glory?
                      Because soldier is suppose to kill the enemies who threat your country, so by that he give his life so you could live on.
                      An actor who take overdose is just a selfish shit who take drugs and risk his life to feel a bit better with his pathetic life.

Long live the little different!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                        I don't really have to stop it, and if it needs to be discussed again, so be it. Please, the discussion about how great marijuana is doesn't have to the only ever running discussion on this forum.
                        It doesn't have to be, as long as you keep discussions in the correct topics. It's perfectly cool if you want to talk about the war, your opinions on what soldiers are, or even how much Jeenyus gets fucked by Da1 without condoms- as long as you do it in a separate topic. This started off in an interesting fashion and I wouldn't want to see it get derailed by a topic that's been discussed here before, and has the ability to broach into a multiple page discussion. It can use it's own topic, no need to ponder over those issues here.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• considering that

1) ultimate truth is useless, especially on a forum
                          2) izor is useless, especially on a forum

why are we still TYPING
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Why do you keep pounding on that post, I put in arguments in the first part of that post and I posted another one after that, you just have to focus on that one sentence in response because you are just so eager to talk about it too.

Why not respond to the other things I said instead then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                              considering that

1) ultimate truth is useless, especially on a forum
                              2) izor is useless, especially on a forum

why are we still TYPING
                              i was done at 6:30
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                                i was done at 6:30
                                christ. i woke up an hour ago, i fucking missed class and i'm really pissed
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X