No announcement yet.

Do you remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oO, those GPK's were cool, I actually had the lower three ones.
    Also:
    "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

• The series never finished, they just dropped the whole thing .

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
      But the difference is that in Europe there's a lot of public transportation available. We don't have that here. You have the option of not driving or owning a car. By just going to work and school, I travel 310 miles in one week. That's not counting driving anywhere else, just the places that I have to go. So I'm putting roughly $35 worth of gas in my car every week, at least, and that number can't get any smaller because we don't have any public transportation.

Thank God that next year I'll be living on campus and won't need a car.
      High income level in a country = higher prices, which surprisingly means low income level in a country = lower prices. VERY easily said, without considering other factors.

But if gallelsdkfjs didn't overexaggerate as he usually does, then I would say that the gas in gallesdfs land is pretty expensive compared to the income level.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Ratty, what show is that?

I remember watching it as a kid, but I can't remember what it was called, or even what happened, character names etc.

My roommate remembers as well, but neither of us can place it and it's rather frustrating.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
          High income level in a country = higher prices, which surprisingly means low income level in a country = lower prices. VERY easily said, without considering other factors.

But if gallelsdkfjs didn't overexaggerate as he usually does, then I would say that the gas in gallesdfs land is pretty expensive compared to the income level.
          Stick to firefighter soldiering, RAT friend. Economics is not for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
            Ratty, what show is that?

I remember watching it as a kid, but I can't remember what it was called, or even what happened, character names etc.

My roommate remembers as well, but neither of us can place it and it's rather frustrating.
            The Pirates of Dark Water, I loved that show when I was a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirates_of_Dark_Water

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
            Stick to firefighter soldiering, RAT friend. Economics is not for you.
            Which part was wrong? Why do you think I'm importing super cheap stuff from US AND A all the time? The gas over there is cheap (not for you though) because.. the post earlier

EDIT:LINK
            Last edited by RATTY...; 03-29-2008, 08:39 PM.
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Singularity View Post
              Also:
              I have one of these but mine looks ancient compared to this one. Plus, mine has the traditional type handbrake lever under the seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                The Pirates of Dark Water, I loved that show when I was a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirates_of_Dark_Water
                Sweet.
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                  But the difference is that in Europe there's a lot of public transportation available. We don't have that here. You have the option of not driving or owning a car. By just going to work and school, I travel 310 miles in one week. That's not counting driving anywhere else, just the places that I have to go. So I'm putting roughly $35 worth of gas in my car every week, at least, and that number can't get any smaller because we don't have any public transportation.

Thank God that next year I'll be living on campus and won't need a car.
                  Insurance is the real serpent, it's 50% less if you're a female and it also helps if you're over the age of 25. Insurance would cost me $400 a month, I gladly pay $35 a week in gas if I could get decent insurance for $100-150 a month.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• 30 minuts of cartoon opening credits: 1990's

Same thing with the 80's
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      Insurance is the real serpent, it's 50% less if you're a female and it also helps if you're over the age of 25. Insurance would cost me $400 a month, I gladly pay $35 a week in gas if I could get decent insurance for $100-150 a month.
                      I pay $336 a month for a insurance

I also drive 67 miles a day, 35.5 going to work and 35.5 coming back

Along with hanging out, I easily go through a tank a week, which is probably $55 bucks now. So I can't spread out my expenses G-man, and can't take public transportation to get anywhere I need to go.

I am a fat hamburger, and I get to whine about gas.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Then move closer to work, L-man
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• SANDOKAN!!!
                          (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
                          8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            Then move closer to work, L-man
                            I did, I used to drive 90 miles a day
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                              I also drive 67 miles a day, 35.5 going to work and 35.5 coming back
                              this is not the kind of math i grew up with.
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• shhhh, don't tell him, you'll just upset him.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X