X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is why I'm an animator

71 miles, even better for me to whine with

i draw pictures :P
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Looney Tunes

And their old fashion, good American subtle racism.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post

I DON'T LIKE THE CHUBBY BLACK WOMAN IN TOM & JERRY

DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
          I DON'T LIKE THE CHUBBY BLACK WOMAN IN TOM & JERRY

she probably hates you too.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Move even closer to your job L-man.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              I pay $336 a month for a insurance

I also drive 67 miles a day, 35.5 going to work and 35.5 coming back

Along with hanging out, I easily go through a tank a week, which is probably $55 bucks now. So I can't spread out my expenses G-man, and can't take public transportation to get anywhere I need to go.

I am a fat hamburger, and I get to whine about gas.
              why is it $336? Isn't there cheap insurance in the states?
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• I'm under 25, male and my car is a 2008 -

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• shit that's a nice car, I'm 20 in College and 4 grand in debt for school. I have one more year and then I'll be entering the work force, hopefully I can pay down my debt once I finish school. If I get a job as an editor I'll be making 42-45k I'll probably make 25k once I get out of school though, editing jobs are hard to get. I guess I'm lucky that we have a good transit system where I live, it sucks sometimes but taking the bus/train isn't the worst thing in the world.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    Looney Tunes

Yeah right, like you haven't hollered "HASSSAN CHOP!" ever in your lifetime.

(You know I kid... it's pretty ridiculous, I agree.)
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                      Yeah right, like you haven't hollered "HASSSAN CHOP!" ever in your lifetime.

(You know I kid... it's pretty ridiculous, I agree.)
                      lol I agree, I have screamed Hassan chop before. Hell it even use to be my username title above my avatar when I first joined this forum. I find it funny because it was the shit I watched all the time in front of my parents when I was a little kid.
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                        shit that's a nice car, I'm 20 in College and 4 grand in debt for school. I have one more year and then I'll be entering the work force, hopefully I can pay down my debt once I finish school. If I get a job as an editor I'll be making 42-45k I'll probably make 25k once I get out of school though, editing jobs are hard to get. I guess I'm lucky that we have a good transit system where I live, it sucks sometimes but taking the bus/train isn't the worst thing in the world.
                        thanks, I drove a purple '92 toyota camry for 4 years prior to that, so I wanted to get myself something spiffy. The Infiniti G37 coupe was my first choice, but sadly it was too pricy; my monthly payment would have been ridiculous.

yea college is a bitch the wallet, I have coworkers that will be paying off student loans for awhile. You are lucky with your transit system, I used it every day during college, but it's still an expensive way to go about commuting. You gotta pay to get anywhere, I guess.

Comment

thanks, I drove a purple '92 toyota camry for 4 years prior to that, so I wanted to get myself something spiffy. The Infiniti G37 coupe was my first choice, but sadly it was too pricy; my monthly payment would have been ridiculous.

yea college is a bitch the wallet, I have coworkers that will be paying off student loans for awhile. You are lucky with your transit system, I used it every day during college, but it's still an expensive way to go about commuting. You gotta pay to get anywhere, I guess.
                          I figure most people pay 10 grand a year for college or university, being 4 thousand in debt isn't that bad. I can definitely pay it down in the next two years. I might even be able to get a credit counselor consolidate my debt, the loans are through the government of Ontario, not some bank so I don't start paying interest until 5 months after I'm done school and even then I'll probably only pay 50% of it.

There's people who have accumulated 50-100 grand worth of debt to go to school, so this kind of makes me feel better about my situation. I have a friend who went out and bought a car with their loan and now they're realizing 10 grand later that buying a brand new car might have been a bad idea especially considering they don't see themselves finishing our course. I think people need to live within their means (I know this sounds hypocritical considering I decided not to work and use loans to fund my education costs), if I was going to put myself into immaculate amounts of debt when I'm not sure I have the ability to get through college nor am I certain that I have the ability to find a job once I'm done that course I wouldn't buy a brand new car. Live cheap while you're in college and once you're done enjoy the benefits of making decent money, you can't always borrow and borrow, you've got to pay that off sooner or later.

Comment

• we've already derailed this thread too much

BACK ON TOPIC

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post

Oh, and awesome call on Reboot and Swatcats. I had totally forgotten about those shows, but they rocked my childhood.
                              kelly is tooo hot.

Comment

You gotta pay to get anywhere, I guess.
                                LB is totally gonna hate me when he finds out about students and transportation in the Netherlands.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X