• Show
Clear All

• Dolph Lundgren
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Richard Dean Anderson
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• 5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
          Richard Dean Anderson
          I have to strongly agree on this one, and add Christopher Judge, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks and Don S. Davis.

They made something far better than anything else ever made by actors. That counts more in my book than being able to do very diverse roles that are inferior in quality.

This reminds me that tomorrow I need to watch all 10 season from the beginning again.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• stargate is a huge heap of shit...

MacGyver on the other hand, is pure television gold!
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
              shits weak.
              wizzeak!
              Currently listening to:
              Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
              Dead to Me - Little Brother
              Tim Barry - Manchester
              Lemuria - Get Better
              Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

• the original American Glaidiators, Pretty much any professional wrestler turned actor, anyone in Predator, that kid from home alone 3, the green ranger, the black guy from Walker Texas Ranger, steven segal, jean claude van damm, peewee herman, snoop dogg, Shequil o'neil, brendian frasier, and the guy who played Waldo Faldo on family matters.

These people are pure american gold - we should really back our currency on their awesomeness.
                .fffffffff_____
                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                .fffffff\______/
                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                .fffff\________/
                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                .fff\__________/

Comment

• Originally posted by Displaced View Post
                  stargate is a huge heap of shit...

MacGyver on the other hand, is pure television gold!
                  You Ukrainians don't know good entertainment when you see it.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• I like that guy who starred in Groundhog Day he's pretty good

edit: Forgot to say that I think Paul Giamatti is awesome
                    Last edited by Desire; 06-05-2008, 05:19 PM.
                    sigpic
                    What is even the elblow?

Comment

• Bill Murray, good call
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Noah, first you call LB Jerome, and now you call Displaced Ukranian?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                          morgan freeman?
                          tom hanks?

theres plenty...
                          NoLimit, don't be a poser. You don't know Johnny Depp if you truly think his best works are in Pirates and Sweeney Todd.

Yes, he's phenomenal, ranging from roles such as Raoul Duke in Fear and Loathing, Donnie Brasco, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood and some other Tim Burton films.

You can't really say who's the -best- actor of all time, considering the vast time intervals of movies. Right now, I'd be comfortable saying Edward Norton in Primal Fear, Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood*, Ellen Burstyn in Requiem for a Dream, and DiCaprio in Blood Diamond were all fantastic. Even Brad Pitt in Twelve Monkeys was a damn good performance. But see, those movies are just in the 90's and 00's. What about DeNiro, Pesci, Brando, Vivian Leigh? I'd like to think they're the best actors/actresses of all time, just depends on who and what era you're comparing them to. But I really love Depp, DiCaprio and Norton, so as far as current acting goes they're on the top of my list.
                          Last edited by Pressure; 06-07-2008, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adman View Post
                            Johnny Depp although decent doesn't touch Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman is probably the best actor ever, serious roles, badass roles. Can't be touched.

What about John Travolta from Pulp Fiction to present. Swordfish anyone, Michael, Phenomenon i could keep going?
                            Not only are you 100% wrong just based off fact, but opinion too. Depp plays a variety of roles, ranging from a drug abusing journalist travelling with his attorney to Las Vegas to trip out to a boy built by a scientist in his home with scissors for hands. What kind of roles does Morgan Freedman play? Um ok, let's see, the same old black guy who mentors the younger people in the movie. Even in his most notable film, Shawshank Redemption, he did just that. Sure, maybe he's taken in the most money in films (next to Samuel L.) but what he does as far as acting isn't really . . . acting. Maybe ok, Gone Baby Gone he had a slightly different role, but his recent films and most of his old note-worthy ones don't take talent.

Name me one movie where his role took talent and I'll name 5 of Depp's.

I don't get why people think Hanks is so great. Just because you're in a great movie doesn't mean you're a great actor. Look at that douche in Shawshank, the guy who dug his way out of prison with a small shovel, seriously, his role too 0 talent. It's when an actor's role portrays and makes the movie that can render them a great actor, not vice versa.

And sorry but Travolta peaked at Pulp Fiction.
                            Last edited by Pressure; 06-06-2008, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                              Bill Murray, good call
                              Bill groundhog day ghostbustin ass Murray.

Serious delirium
                              While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                              Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

• Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
                                <text cut off>
                                I don't get why people think Hanks is so great. Just because you're in a great movie doesn't mean you're a great actor. Look at that douche in Shawshank, the guy who dug his way out of prison with a small shovel, seriously, his role too 0 talent. It's when an actor's role portrays and makes the movie that can render them a great actor, not vice versa.

And sorry but Travolta peaked at Pulp Fiction.
                                Tom Hanks I quite liked both in The Terminal and the Green Mile, he even managed to do Castaway, which, granted, isn't going to be my favorite movie ever, was watchable. I won't go into the "who is the best actor evar", since I haven't seen enough movies to even pretend to have a well-grounded opinion, compared with the fact there is no such thing as a "best actor" in general in my opinion.
                                On a more comic note, I used to love Jim Carrey, but I figure he isn't so much acting as just being himself, so it wouldn't count anyway.

Bill Murray was indeed the man in Groundhog Day, I still need to get that movie on DVD.
                                "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Working...
                                X