No announcement yet.

Best Actor Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Niro, also nobody has mentioned Robert Duvall yet. I am personally a big fan of Mark Wahlberg but I realize he hasn't done a very broad variety of roles.

What about actrices, ilduce?
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I would say my favorite personal top 5 actors are:

Johhny Depp- Very well with odd parts, he can act like no other
      Ben Stiller- Plays the loser roles quite well. (meet the fuckers, Heartbreak kid)
      Steve Carrell- Plays some great roles where he usually puts himself in an akward position. (40 year old virgin, the office)
      Mike Myers- A good writer, and can act all his own parts
      Adam Sandler- Great with comedic dramas (click) But often just a funny guy to watch

Granted the last 4 are comedians.
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I was about to make a long post going through each actors career and highlight certain roles to put your ignorant ass assumptions to shame, but after reading your list I realize you're probably like 13 and haven't even seen half of Tom Hanks movies or even know who Patrick Stewart is

so in short, you're dumb.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

johnny depp is an amazing actor and I completely agree that he is able to master more roles than most actors can. Some actors master their craft and perfect playing one type of role, be it comedy, action, drama, or suspense. The difference is that Johnny Depp has shown an ability to play any role. I don't think he has even hit his peek yet, he has tons of amazing roles left to play.

I'm looking forward to the Rum Diaries, it'd be awesome to see Depp in another Thompson novel.

I still think Mel Gibson (Braveheart), Tom Hanks (Forest Gump), Denzel Washington (John Q, etc), Sean Connery (Finding Forrester, 007), Robbin Williams (What Dreams May Come, Good Will Hunting) as well as many other actors have immense amount of talent and believability when they take on any given role.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            I was about to make a long post going through each actors career and highlight certain roles to put your ignorant ass assumptions to shame, but after reading your list I realize you're probably like 13 and haven't even seen half of Tom Hanks movies or even know who Patrick Stewart is

patrick stewart or patrick swayze? huh? isnt patrick stewart the startrek bad guy?

and unless your into cheesy 80s movies like roadhouse, i dont see why you would like patrick swazye that much either
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post

Edward Norton is a very good actor, maybe a bit genre specific, but always very convincing. Apparently likes to play in films with a twist. Primal Fear and Fight Club, for instance, blow your mind in the final scenes.
              Seriously people can't knock Edward Norton, Fight Club, American History X, and The Illusionist are all top notch films. I'd like to see him in more movies if anything.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

rofl plz Tom Hanks isnt even as talented as JD

Hes played a retard, a survivor of a plane crash and a soldeir big fucking deal. Maybe you cant understand the roles JD has been in. How each role he masters the individual characteristics.

Tom Hanks is too plain.
                Johnny Depp Is a Dynamic Actor

But then again maybe you like poor acting?
                Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  patrick stewart or patrick swayze? huh? isnt patrick stewart the startrek bad guy?

and unless your into cheesy 80s movies like roadhouse, i dont see why you would like patrick swazye that much either
                  don't be a bitch and knock patrick stewart.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                    coming from a guy who likes Ben Stiller, if you want to talk about poor acting pull up his IMDB and we'll have a fucking field day.

I agree Johnny Depp is a great actor but so is Tom Hanks, stop thinking he's superman.

Comment

Robert de Niro in Goodfellas
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

the burbs is one of my all time favorite movies. you're also forgetting about philadelphia which was a good'er. look, this is just a matter of preference so no one's wrong. depp's good, hanks is good, but one thing's for certain; past happy gilmore and billy madison sandler sucks dick. the fact that he made your top five refutes any kind of argument you'll present.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

once upon a time on these forums i listed gallagher as a great comedian. now nolimitsoldier has listed adam sandler as a great actor. one of us was being facetious to stir shit up, while one is just an idiot in general.

citizens, you make the call.

on topic: independent lab tests have concluded that al pacino is, in fact, the fucking man. the godfather trilogy, serpico AND scarface? you can't argue with those, fuck you if you even try.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I can't believe people in this thread are arguing between Johnny Depp and Tom Hanks.

They're both great actors...But the best?

Better than de Niro? Better than Mifune?

Hell, I might even put Harrison Ford ahead of those two.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I said Patrick Stweart and I meant Patrick Stewart. Yes he's most famous for Star Trek and he's up there because of his acting ability, the ability to express emotions across the spectrum.

Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                              rofl plz Tom Hanks isnt even as talented as JD

Hes played a retard, a survivor of a plane crash and a soldeir big fucking deal. Maybe you cant understand the roles JD has been in. How each role he masters the individual characteristics.

Tom Hanks is too plain.
                              Johnny Depp Is a Dynamic Actor

Listing Adam Sandler and Mike Myers in your top five cancels out you being able to determine who is, and who isn't talented. You've probably only seen or heard about those three movies of Hanks that you've mentioned and then try to talk about how I can't understand the roles Depp has been in-you would hurt my brain if I bothered to take the time to think about how few movies you must have seen in your short life.

Flashy costumes don't make an actor dynamic, and the fact that someone like you even likes Depp almost makes me second guess his career choices. Almost. But then again before Pirates you probably only saw him as Scissorhands so I really can't blame the guy for your stupidity.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I said Patrick Stweart and I meant Patrick Stewart. Yes he's most famous for Star Trek and he's up there because of his acting ability, the ability to express emotions across the spectrum.

Listing Adam Sandler and Mike Myers in your top five cancels out you being able to determine who is, and who isn't talented. You've probably only seen or heard about those three movies of Hanks that you've mentioned and then try to talk about how I can't understand the roles Depp has been in-you would hurt my brain if I bothered to take the time to think about how few movies you must have seen in your short life.

Flashy costumes don't make an actor dynamic, and the fact that someone like you even likes Depp almost makes me second guess his career choices. Almost. But then again before Pirates you probably only saw him as Scissorhands so I really can't blame the guy for your stupidity.

Your wrong on all accounts, im prolly even older then you. And yes harrison ford is a good actor. I believe hes the only one in acting history whos top 10 movies grossed 200+ Million dollars.
                                Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

Working...
                                X