2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
      2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
      2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
      1:spider> Wooooohoo!
      1:spider> .*passes the hat*
      1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

ok... but i reccommend the Zune. Really cheap and really great, except that the zune computer software is absolute garbage. Other than that, it's the greatest thing ever. And i really think its funny how like an ipod nano(which only plays music) is $160, while the zune(which plays music and video) is 185. Just a smarter choice in general.
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I like Burz. Ray's stuff are quality builds.

Comment

This is what I have:

I'm happy with it. 8GB but honestly it's not even full. Plus wifi is bitchin'.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i have the zune 80g

pros : good video and wifi
              cons: viewing pics while listening to musics lags the units display, battery life blows ass.
              1. You're reading my comment
              2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
              4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
              5. You're checking it now.
              6. You're smiling.
              7. You're still reading my comment.
              8. You know all you have read is true.
              10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
              11. You're checking it now.
              12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Wow. The soundstage and spacing is unbelievable with the Tomahawk.. had a few A-B tests (ignoring the elusive "burn-in" effect for now), and the music straight out of the phone jack on either the PC or the Meizu is so much more blurred together, with almost aggressively forward mids and startled (not startling!) uppermost highs. WITH the portamp, the bass is where it should be, lurking low in your ears, as opposed to being all over the place and boomy. I like.
                2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me

Comment

Ugh Burzum I am quite jealous.
                  Hope your Tomahawk treats you well!

Along with the triple.fi's. I would have bought super.fi's but the UE design kind of turns me off. Sticks out of your ears too much for my liking, although the new super.fi design looks promising.

I finally got me westone's in the mail!
                  um1's. They were tinier then I expected.

And how far it sticks out of my ear (pretty much doesn't)
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

When you settle over from Ety ER-4p, anything that you stick in your ears seems small in comparison :P
                    As to the portamp, it's quite ridiculous how obvious an improvement it is.. listening to some 70s music (EQ all 0), the triple.fis unamped push the Hammonds really too much in the foreground, and the vocals and cymbals are floating around the back somewhere.. and then, amped, it's instantly balanced and the vocals are almost visually distinguishable from the background. I've been popping the portamp in and out of the combination and it's definitely no placebo effect
                    2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                    2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me

Comment

yeah i bought these http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/accessorie...9295479,00.htm

they really made a huge difference over my last cheap ones, specially the noise isolation since i mostly listen to my player walking to work past traffic and people.

I know there are better and dearer ones you can get but i was on a budget and these fitted the bill.

i'm not an audiophile so i'm not sure if it would be worth me getting the more expensive ones.

The porta-amp is a good idea but again too dear for me given the amount i use my player. It should outlast your player though so it's good if cumbersome that it's seperate.
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

As I see it, if what you have works for you and you don't have serious complaints, there is no need for you to look around if you are happy, unless you become curious.

Most porta-amps are pretty pricey for the average listener, and find it cumbersome to carry 2 objects to listen to music, but if you don't mind carrying it around, there are some porta-amps that are small and cheap.

This one has been getting pretty decent reviews, and is cheap enough not to hurt you:
                        http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14303
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                          yeah i bought these http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/accessorie...9295479,00.htm

they really made a huge difference over my last cheap ones, specially the noise isolation since i mostly listen to my player walking to work past traffic and people.

I know there are better and dearer ones you can get but i was on a budget and these fitted the bill.

i'm not an audiophile so i'm not sure if it would be worth me getting the more expensive ones.

The porta-amp is a good idea but again too dear for me given the amount i use my player. It should outlast your player though so it's good if cumbersome that it's seperate.
                          nice, i have the CX300s, kind of wished i went for these instead though.

Comment

I have an 8GB nano (one of the new small square ones)

It was only $200 and it can play videos and stuff too which is cool.

Comment

my 80gb classic + skullcandy low riders is amazing. i hate ear buds feels like im being nailed by sertifi in my ear holes.
                              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                              X