No announcement yet.

So, we have a problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My roommate brought his xbox down so add SmacAttack300. I'm getting gears and either CoD or L4D.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1

So it'll probably take me a bit to get it.

Comment

My Xbox caught the red ring. My PS3 also has a problem that people have started referring to as Sony's Red Ring of Death.

I've been too busy lately, (I've been playing Secret of Mana which I downloaded on my Wii. Kinda ironic, no?) but I plan on shipping both the 360 and PS3 at the same time just to see whether Microsoft or Sony would be fastest in sending back a working machine.

Comment

When I returned my RROD'd 360, I had the replacement back in about a week (which surprised me). This compared with the two weeks it took for Harmonix to send me a replacement RB controller.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

My xbox rrod'd and i sent it into microsoft, and they sent it back saying it was tampered with, when i never did in the first place..so they wouldn't do anything about it and sent it back.

So I tampered with it and fixed it by myself. and if you don't believe i didn't tamper with it, why would I be stupid enough to send it in after i knowingly tampered with it? Regardless, I spent too many hours speaking with xbox representatives and just gave up and opened it up myself. Although, I am quite excited for GoW2, I just don't know if i can afford it now

Comment

my 360 also decided to RROD, took about 3 weeks to get repaired.
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
              World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King comes out November 13th.

oh wait..
              die in a fire.

Comment

I've had the first Gear of War installed on my computer since last December but haven't had time to play. I still need to play Half Life 2 and a dozen other amazing games so I'm a good 2 years behind. Really glad I spent $1,000 on a new computer for the purpose of playing the latest games. I envy you lucky students or unemployed who have so much free time. Remain useless members of society for as long as possible!

Comment

I have to say that me and my roommate just pulled some awesome shit. So here's the story of how we got Gears 2, Fallout 3, and Fable 2 all for the price of 1 game. We went down to the locale gamestop when fable 2 came out and bought it. Upon purchase the lady informed me that if I return the game within a month we will get 70% of the retail price back (pretty fuckin sweet). So we figure, hey we'll trade this in in 3 weeks and get gears for 10 bucks; oh no it gets better. Well it turns out that everyone @ Seattle University sucks @ Halo 3, and my roommate is fucking filthy and plays tournaments. So there was a Halo 3 tournament this past weekend for individual and teams, he won the individual and our team of 4 won the team. We raked in about $250 total and a video game (don't remember what it was, we immediately traded it in). Went to the store and bought fallout 3 w/ some prize money and the traded in game. So now we are deciding if we want to keep fable or not, but this is our story of how we got the three best xbox360 releases of the fall for a mere $30 a piece and some Halo skillz. GG NOOBZ
                  TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                  TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                  Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                  - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                  Originally posted by kthx
                  Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

My X360 is still fine! \o/

Yeah I'm looking forward to the new CoD, and GoW 2! =D
                    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                    5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                    1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                    1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

In relation to TKs post.

I recently ordered a new Sony Laptop (Vaio), and then UPS fucked up and put the wrong sticker on the wrong box giving me some German guys order. So I called Sony and I must say the service has been fine. I never had to wait or get reconnected to anyone, that guy I got on the line took care off everything, pays close attention to my order (the laptop I ordered was not in stock) and basically, I don't have to do anything but 1 call and I am happy with the customer service of Sony in this case.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

sony is a machine, xbox is a toy. get it straight people.
                        Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          that's the thing- my room mates 360 and my other friend's 360 have both red-ringed numerous times, yet still continue to work. I haven't personally seen yet; a 360 that red-rings and never works again.
                          i just got a brand new 360 about a week ago the 60gb and I got the red ring but it still works fine
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                          1:waven> is if im going to prison
                          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Gears of War 2 is tight, played it last night with 3 of my friends

Horde mode is great, we got to wave ten before we wanted to try the story mode. Each wave takes about 10-15 minutes depending on how well you're dug in and what exactly is coming at you in the wave.

Story mode is epic, I'll just say that.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Stayed up all last night playing Gears 2 story. The battles were much, much more action packed than the previous game. Gonna try horde and live today. Defintely get this game if you liked the first.

Comment

Working...
                              X