• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAdr...layer_embedded

Comment

• http://www.google.com/search?q=crop+...ient=firefox-a

Comment

• Alien Space Ship Lands

http://www.businessweek.com/innovate...spaceship.html

Alien spaceship lands: 'Greys' make contact

Posted by: Mark Sable on May 13

A shocking revelation in the science world has been made today as we are getting reports saying an Alien spacecraft has landed in the small city of Webster, South Dakota.

Hundreds crowded a parking lot at busy factory outlet as a spherical craft descended from clear skies and made it’s landing on U.S. soil. Witnesses say power within a mile had gone out. Hand held devices, cameras and even vehicles stopped working before the craft made its landing, therefore, many witnesses could not take photographs of the craft.

The craft along with the crowd was in silence. Many people ran away in fear before the craft even landed. After a short while of watching the craft, witnesses say a part of the door on the lower portion opened up and a ramp came extended out to the ground. Two creatures, approximately 4 feet tall with large heads, large eyes, no noses and a slip for mouth, as described by witnesses, walked down the ramp and onto Earth grounds. The beings were said to have matched the descriptions of an extra-terrestrial species we call “Greys”.

“We felt a sense of relief”, said witness, Rob Chan. “We were scared, but we couldn’t move. It was an astonishing site. It felt as if they were trying to communicate with us but we just couldn’t understand.”

Comment

• Men in Black pulled down the story

cached on google

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Comment

• Tone, you're only hurting your case by posting OBVIOUS hoaxes.

Edit: Are the men in black going to silence those HUNDREDS of supposed eye witnesses too?
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

• :alien:
              /|\
              / \

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                Tone, you're only hurting your case by posting OBVIOUS hoaxes.

Edit: Are the men in black going to silence those HUNDREDS of supposed eye witnesses too?
                but if its a hoax that means its real

because MIB is doing psy ops hoaxes because they know its a real issue

plus i told you the UFO ET issue is on the rise and will get bigger and bigger

the UFO peak era wasnt the 1950s, its now!! the late 00s!!

Comment

• heres a post someone made:

I just spoke to some lady. She didn't identify herself nor the department. The line rang and then when answered, she acted as if I couldn't be heard. Then I acted like I was a writer from some blog and asked straight out about reports of ufo's there. She said we've been getting calls about that today but that there was no UFO. But honestly, her tone, usage of words, her whole demeanor was just off for someone who's supposed to be official. I don't want to say this place could be a Mayberry type town but who knows. Do we through the hick factor into this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
                    Do we through the hick factor into this?
                    qq

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
                      heres a post someone made:

I just spoke to some lady. She didn't identify herself nor the department. The line rang and then when answered, she acted as if I couldn't be heard. Then I acted like I was a writer from some blog and asked straight out about reports of ufo's there. She said we've been getting calls about that today but that there was no UFO. But honestly, her tone, usage of words, her whole demeanor was just off for someone who's supposed to be official. I don't want to say this place could be a Mayberry type town but who knows. Do we through the hick factor into this?
                      This could also be because all of the sudden everyone in their town has been getting hundreds of calls.

"Um, oh... hi... uh I'm like totally a writer for a.... BLOG. Are you in Webster, South Dakota? OMGZ U R?! Did you see aliens today?"

I'd have a weird demeanor and I'd be using some weird words just getting ONE of those calls.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

• Why is a guy named Mark Sable, whose name isn't listed anywhere as being a contributor for BusinessWeek (a publication about the business world), making that kind of post on a blog about media marketing (a topic not even remotely related to anything in that post), that is otherwise written entirely by a man named Jon Fine, who is listed as BusinessWeek's media columnist.

And look at that picture. A generic image with no noticeable subject titled simply "crowd", and the people in aren't even doing what the text says they are doing, "taking pictures of the sky".

The writing style of the article doesn't even match the publication, and in fact doesn't even follow AP style like the rest of the site. Even the blog portions of the site, though laxer in following style guides, do not make some of the telltale signs found in that post that it was written by an amateur, such as misplaced commas outside of quotations, the number of sentences in each paragraph, writing "site" in the quotation when the context suggests the proper word should be "sight", and the use of "we" in the lead where "I" is used throughout other blogs on the site. Anyone who has studied media and journalism writing can see those signs, especially someone who is a Media Columnist like Jon Fine. There's no way a blog about media would make those amateurish signs.

Tone, your natural reaction is that the "Men in Black" removed that post, but the evidence would suggest that the post in question was a hoax published on that site by someone other than the blog's usual writer or anyone associated with the site, and subsequently removed by the publisher because of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                          Why is a guy named Mark Sable, whose name isn't listed anywhere as being a contributor for BusinessWeek (a publication about the business world), making that kind of post on a blog about media marketing (a topic not even remotely related to anything in that post), that is otherwise written entirely by a man named Jon Fine, who is listed as BusinessWeek's media columnist.

And look at that picture. A generic image with no noticeable subject titled simply "crowd", and the people in aren't even doing what the text says they are doing, "taking pictures of the sky".

The writing style of the article doesn't even match the publication, and in fact doesn't even follow AP style like the rest of the site. Even the blog portions of the site, though laxer in following style guides, do not make some of the telltale signs found in that post that it was written by an amateur, such as misplaced commas outside of quotations, the number of sentences in each paragraph, writing "site" in the quotation when the context suggests the proper word should be "sight", and the use of "we" in the lead where "I" is used throughout other blogs on the site. Anyone who has studied media and journalism writing can see those signs, especially someone who is a Media Columnist like Jon Fine. There's no way a blog about media would make those amateurish signs.

Tone, your natural reaction is that the "Men in Black" removed that post, but the evidence would suggest that the post in question was a hoax published on that site by someone other than the blog's usual writer or anyone associated with the site, and subsequently removed by the publisher because of that.
                          :busted:

Comment

• sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                              Why is a guy named Mark Sable, whose name isn't listed anywhere as being a contributor for BusinessWeek (a publication about the business world), making that kind of post on a blog about media marketing (a topic not even remotely related to anything in that post), that is otherwise written entirely by a man named Jon Fine, who is listed as BusinessWeek's media columnist.

thought suppressor tool of establishmenT MIND CONTROL alien hating psychopath suppressor!!!!! may 14 bread alert
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                                bighugelabs.com
                                Do not link
                                to images here.
                                Save a copy instead.
                                Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                                X