The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
    Dude tone you won't fucking believe this. I went to the cnn home page and saw a link about that astronaut who says he believes in aliens. I tried to click on it, but for some reason I got a fatal error in IE. Finally I got to it and it was just a buch of misinformation. Or is it disinformation?
    He doesnt believe in aliens, he knows they are here and talks about his inside info. Like i said, The truth come out this very year, 2009, stay tuned

Comment

• Stay tuned for you to finally be banned, and make my NWO HQ's job that much easier.

Comment

• Will you kill yourself when this doesn't happen?
        because THE COMPANY doesn't want to have to go out of the way to

Comment

• a lot of people will be apologizing when the truth comes out about the ETs visiting Earth. Apologizing for saying things like "why do we care" and appologizing for poor media coverage and EVIL PsyOps Disinfo ridicule that delayed disclosure and prolonged suffering

Comment

• tone, can you please tell that alien to stop his sexual activities on me? i dont like it

Comment

• you know its amazing how these guys remained secret until youtube

it's like the illuminati's death star's tiny vent, and tone is luke skywalker
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
                PsyOps
                Here's the deal. When you realize this isn't a real thing, I'll win a TWLB, and we can both go our separate ways. I know it sounds crazy for both of us, but we can do it, we'll do it together.

Comment

• I'm hoping it does happen, so T0ne can come back here and be like oh wtf I told you bitches I told youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but then feel an empty void in his life now that it's finally over.
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• The life of an basement dweller.

Comment

• The life of a orangutan given LSD.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Are you people seriously going to just blow off all of these accounts?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sciencean...-believed.html

Are UFOs real? Famous people who believed

The former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell has claimed that aliens exist and their visits are being covered up by the United States government. Mitchell is in good company in his beliefs. Here we highlight 12 other public figures who believe that extraterrestrials may have been visiting our planet over the last 100 years.

Jimmy Carter, US President from 1976 to 1980, promised while on the campaign trail that he would make public all documents on UFOs if elected. He said: "I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself."

General Douglas MacArthur, the Korean and Second World War soldier, said in 1955 that "the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary".

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, Uri Geller and the Curious Case of the Reappearing Tie-clipJ Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI from its inception in 1935 to 1972, said of a famous incident when flying saucers were allegedly fired at over Los Angeles in 1942: "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."

Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a Vatican theologian, said: "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its embassies in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."

Professor Stephen Hawking: "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."

Dr. Herman Oberth, a Nazi rocket engineer who was taken to the US after the war and became one of the fathers of modern spaceflight, said: "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are spaceships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system."

Dr J Allen Hynek, director of the US Air Force's Project Blue Book investigation into UFOs, said: "When the long-awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap... we had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited."

Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, commander of RAF Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain: "I am convinced that these objects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth."

Ronald Reagan, US President from 1980 to 1988, "I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that?' He was shocked and he said, 'nope.' And I said to him: 'Let's follow it!' We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."

Mikhail Gorbachev, the USSR's last head of state: "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."

Richard Nixon, US President from 1969 to 1974: "I'm not at liberty to discuss the government's knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject."

Dr. Walther Riedel, research director at the Nazi rocket research establishement at Peenemunde: "I am completely convinced that UFOs have an out-of-world basis."

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sciencean...-believed.html

Are UFOs real? Famous people who believed

The former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell has claimed that aliens exist and their visits are being covered up by the United States government. Mitchell is in good company in his beliefs. Here we highlight 12 other public figures who believe that extraterrestrials may have been visiting our planet over the last 100 years.

Jimmy Carter, US President from 1976 to 1980, promised while on the campaign trail that he would make public all documents on UFOs if elected. He said: "I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself."

General Douglas MacArthur, the Korean and Second World War soldier, said in 1955 that "the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary".

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, Uri Geller and the Curious Case of the Reappearing Tie-clipJ Edgar Hoover, head of the FBI from its inception in 1935 to 1972, said of a famous incident when flying saucers were allegedly fired at over Los Angeles in 1942: "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."

Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a Vatican theologian, said: "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its embassies in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."

Professor Stephen Hawking: "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."

Dr. Herman Oberth, a Nazi rocket engineer who was taken to the US after the war and became one of the fathers of modern spaceflight, said: "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are spaceships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system."

Dr J Allen Hynek, director of the US Air Force's Project Blue Book investigation into UFOs, said: "When the long-awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap... we had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited."

Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, commander of RAF Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain: "I am convinced that these objects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth."

Ronald Reagan, US President from 1980 to 1988, "I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that?' He was shocked and he said, 'nope.' And I said to him: 'Let's follow it!' We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."

Mikhail Gorbachev, the USSR's last head of state: "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."

Richard Nixon, US President from 1969 to 1974: "I'm not at liberty to discuss the government's knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject."

Dr. Walther Riedel, research director at the Nazi rocket research establishement at Peenemunde: "I am completely convinced that UFOs have an out-of-world basis."
                          See, even famous people can tell stories.
                          IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                          yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                          Originally posted by tone
                          no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

• Originally posted by L1 TW View Post
                            See, even famous people can tell stories.

Thanks for your valuable contributions to the TW forums, every post you make is well thought-out and adds meaning to my life.

Comment

• It all makes sense now

Governments knew about aliens long time ago through their militaries and ridiculing public eye-witnesses to brink of madness.

Alien government treating Earth like some old world nation that is developing without a proper one voice representation.

Nations quarrel over who would represent Earth. War starts up, propaganda and misinformation shitstorm follows. Some dude just wanted it to be one race and one religion, but that wasn't going to work.

America, once hiding in the shadows comes out on top and dominating other nations in the ass if they say otherwise with their idea that everyone is their own shit, but all roads lead back to America like they did with rome chyea boi.

One world government, one world bank, one world voice for the interplanetary governments invitation to the big leagues, the cosmic leagues if you will.

Through all the mind control, ethnic cleansing, death, disease, hardship, stress, suppression, oppression, the drugs, the hate, strife, our lives will be at the eternal crossroads of taking the next step into the future. It is no longer tomorrow, it is here and now. Do we forgive the pain and continue on, or do we reject it and bring about the end of our existence.
                              sigpic

Comment

• The flu is a distraction to prevent disclosure, it happened right after the press conference

Comment

Working...
                                X