Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
    tone is the best troll

This has nothing to do with trolling

this is about informing you of the truth

youll all see the truth come out and change your minds soon

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
      What makes matters worse, if you follow out the path of the rockets, they eventually fly over... Israel.

Later, I discovered an even more disturbing photograph. It's one that I'm sure will make your stomach drop. It clearly shows a whole platoon of these rockets flying over a parking lot. Clearly, they must be using alien technology, or we'd notice them flying directly overhead.

Our government is in cahoots with the alien rebellion! We are silently allowing the ETs to kidnap and perform tests on our unknowning citizens in return for new technology! It's happening right in front of you guys and you're all oblivious!

:death:

Our government

I laughed.

HARD.

(T0ne, you really should investigate this, I think he might have stumbled upon something sinister and it just BEGS for your fearless and determined investigative journalism.)
      SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
      AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Tone,

Should I wait for planning a summer vacation? Do the Aliens have nice hotels in space? Is the service any good? Can you ask them any recommendation?

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
          Tone,

Should I wait for planning a summer vacation? Do the Aliens have nice hotels in space? Is the service any good? Can you ask them any recommendation?
          You may have to wait until 2011 or so to get a trip out into outer space, but with ET disclosure in 2009 there will be excitement in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            You may have to wait until 2011 or so to get a trip out into outer space, but with ET disclosure in 2009 there will be excitement in the meantime.
            tone do aluminum hats come at a discount with mass purchases?

Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              t0ne did you click my link? (It's what you're talking about)
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                t0ne did you click my link? (It's what you're talking about)
                Im an Exopolitical scientist, you think i dont know about the disclosure project press conference of may 9th 2001? i thought you were posting it for the other people who are ignorant.

Comment

Finally! You wouldn't believe how long I've been searching for words to describe your particular brand of crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                    Im an Exopolitical scientist,
                    is that the new PC term for homeless?
                    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                      Finally! You wouldn't believe how long I've been searching for words to describe your particular brand of crazy.
                      Just wait till the word EXOPOLITICS becomes famous and a household term. youll regret calling me crazy.

Comment

Hey tone, can you message me your location, I'm not too far from Chicago and I'd like to meet you.
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                          Hey tone, can you message me your location, I'm not too far from Chicago and I'd like to meet you.

are you a female between 18 and 45

Comment

Pretty sure he wants to probe you.

oh and by the way tone were you drawn in by "na na na na na na na na Leader"
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I watched that link about the disclosure thing. Only thing I'm wondering is.. where's the physical evidence? Has something gone on that long that has involved so many people that has produced no irrefutable physical evidence?
                              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Apparently physical evidence is for actual scientists, not exopolitical ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X