The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
    I'd be more likely to believe this if you answered any direct questions seriously w/o just linking more crap. Like, does the lack of physical evidence bother you? Or... if the governments are supposed to be in cahoots with the aliens why are they also trying to shoot them down?

Commence the .jpg bombing.
    there is physical evidence. theres even a guy who looks only into the physical evidence of UFOs who was a guest on coast to coast AM the other day.

RADAR RETURNS is physical evidence, look into that with the Stephenville Case

The videos are too

So are crop formations but not confirmed associated with them like the radar and other stuff is

this is serious, YOULL SEE

EDIT: Also another physical evidence is the disabled planes and disabled nuke silos. The commanders testified plus have military documentation of the incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      there is physical evidence. theres even a guy who looks only into the physical evidence of UFOs who was a guest on coast to coast AM the other day.

RADAR RETURNS is physical evidence, look into that with the Stephenville Case

The videos are too

So are crop formations but not confirmed associated with them like the radar and other stuff is

this is serious, YOULL SEE

EDIT: Also another physical evidence is the disabled planes and disabled nuke silos. The commanders testified plus have military documentation of the incidents.
      sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
      I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
      tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
      im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
      i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Thats it, im signing off. Before i go, dont forget my prediction, Extraterrestrial Disclosure this year, 2009.

Comment

I hope you get probed irl.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I remember reading an archived news article about a civilian pilot who worked on a RAAF base in Australia.
            He was flying out to an island off the coast of Aus and radio'd the presence of a UFO.. he described it over the radio, which was recorded, and after a few minutes he dissapeared.. never seen from again.
            His father was adamant that his son had earlier found evidence of aliens at the RAAF base, and this is why he was taken.

Personally I think if anything it is repressed technology used by government agencies.

please answer my questions tone
            sigpic

Comment

I can sympathize with Tone. I too have experienced psychosis as a result of drug use (though in my case it was temporary), and it was identical to having paranoid schizophrenia for a while. The inability to distinguish fantasy from reality can be a dangerous thing. We should all be pitying Tone because he is a sick, sick man who desperately needs medical attention. And no, Tone, an anal probe does not constitute medical attention.
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV View Post
                I can sympathize with Tone. I too have experienced psychosis as a result of drug use (though in my case it was temporary), and it was identical to having paranoid schizophrenia for a while. The inability to distinguish fantasy from reality can be a dangerous thing. We should all be pitying Tone because he is a sick, sick man who desperately needs medical attention. And no, Tone, an anal probe does not constitute medical attention.
                right and the thousands of witnesses, military, pilots are sick, as well as the video cameras and radar machines, radar returns showing 4000 MPH objects in conjunction with sightings, they are also sick. Please.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vymLxCgGKM4

Comment

There was also hundreds of thousands of sightings of Jesus back when he was walking around, but you don't believe in Jesus or God do you?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    There was also hundreds of thousands of sightings of Jesus back when he was walking around, but you don't believe in Jesus or God do you?

No there wasnt.

see my thread "jesus christ was a hoax, irrefutable proof"

Comment

• Sure there was, The Bible has tons of witnesses.

Even more than have had alien and UFO sightings!
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        Sure there was, The Bible has tons of witnesses.

Even more than have had alien and UFO sightings!
                        No, none of that ever happened. There is no evidence of jesus, and never was.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=19419

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
                          No, none of that ever happened. There is no evidence of jesus, and never was.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=19419
                          sounds alot like ufos
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Glad HTF picked up on that finally after two tries by Tone.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Oh, and why did you link me to a thread where the 4th post by Sarien completely humiliates you. Sarien wasn't even on my level, and even he destroyed your trash.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Lol Irl
                                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                                X