Where would you go if Zombies attacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..mmm where i would go!

Well i would go and hide behind Izor.. he is to fat... zombies cant pass and get me..
    but the bad thing is hear the trash talk, also if he fart.. im dead... 99.99%
    xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aplause to my english!

Comment

• shut up.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Thing about a carrier is, talking long term. Gas, helicopters, the ship. It all needs fuel. You are going to run out at some points and finding fuel anywhere is a lot harder and dangerous than finding food or water.

Besides, a Navy Carrier and carefully inspecting who gets on, takes time. Time you most likely don't have when a zombie apocalypse hits you in the face. The nomad idea, you don't need time. You just go.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Cruise ship

Comment

• An alternative suggestion to my open field idea.

Find your local football stadium/baseball stadium/dome. Bring some weapons and fortifications. This will give you visibility, a pretty hefty wall of concrete, protection from the elements, and multiple escape routes. There is a double edged sword to it though. Once you run out of $6 hot dogs and $9 mini pizzas, you will need food. It is an easy place to make excursions from to gather food, but they are usually located in densely populated areas, so you might have some hordes to deal with. Hopefully the apocalypse didn't happen at game time on game day, otherwise it would just be a few staffers to clean out. Lastly, there are stairs and seats galore to obstruct the zombie's movement, and if you have a dome that usually means that there is a catwalk or some system up in the rafters that you can hide in and shoot from and or wait until they disperse. Imagine Zombies trying to climb ladders....loooooool.
            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
            Originally posted by kthx
            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
              An alternative suggestion to my open field idea.

Find your local football stadium/baseball stadium/dome. Bring some weapons and fortifications. This will give you visibility, a pretty hefty wall of concrete, protection from the elements, and multiple escape routes. There is a double edged sword to it though. Once you run out of $6 hot dogs and $9 mini pizzas, you will need food. It is an easy place to make excursions from to gather food, but they are usually located in densely populated areas, so you might have some hordes to deal with. Hopefully the apocalypse didn't happen at game time on game day, otherwise it would just be a few staffers to clean out. Lastly, there are stairs and seats galore to obstruct the zombie's movement, and if you have a dome that usually means that there is a catwalk or some system up in the rafters that you can hide in and shoot from and or wait until they disperse. Imagine Zombies trying to climb ladders....loooooool.
              not a bad idea, but you could easily find yourself trapped inside. Keep in mind that stadiums are usually constructed in densely populated cities, which means there will be tons of zombies nearby. Stadiums are already constructed to allow large crowds in and out of their premises, so zombies would have no problem shuffling in by the hundreds. On top of that, the center point of a stadium's construction is the field, which means that if you are forced to retreat farther into the stadium you'll eventually end up standing on the fifty yard line in a futile effort to fend off the swarm. There's also a lot of open space so unless you get there first, another group of survivors could stay in the upper level and pick you off.

A stadium would be a good storage/rest stop since there are plenty of spaces to hide your stuff or hide from other people. Plus it would serve as an easy landmark if you needed a place to meet up. Making camp in that place would be more difficult.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Here's a real question for you. Let's shoot the whole 'you have time to prepare' idea straight to hell. Based on where you are when your reading this right fucking now, if every single radio/news station, tv station, whatever suddenly said "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE"....who would you take time to check on, and possibly save? Your Family? Your Friends? A girlfriend of boyfriend? Would you abandon someone because they live too far away, in a dangerous direction?

Forget where and what you do. Who that you know, would you risk yourself to get too?
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• I know my girlfriend is safe for the time being, being up in the arctic in an isolated community. I'd get to my best friend's palce ASAP, then go pick up the guns from the cottage. The we would definately take the truck and go get the trailer and grab a couple 4 wheelers. Shoot people if we had too.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adman View Post
                    I know my girlfriend is safe for the time being, being up in the arctic in an isolated community. I'd get to my best friend's palce ASAP, then go pick up the guns from the cottage. The we would definately take the truck and go get the trailer and grab a couple 4 wheelers. Shoot people if we had too.
                    she is being gang-banged by escimo zombies as we speak
                    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

• mmmm eskmo pie

Comment

• How can you legitimately try and defend the open field? Apply that strategy to almost any scenario involving war and you'll realize you fucking suck.
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Zombies are not tactical geniuses.

And first, I would go pick up Nick, then on my way back down I can swing by panda and LB, squeezer lives in a more difficult place to reach though.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            Zombies are not tactical geniuses.

And first, I would go pick up Nick, then on my way back down I can swing by panda and LB, squeezer lives in a more difficult place to reach though.
                            You are gay. STFU. your ideas are all invalid. I mock your value systems. At times i professed to like you were fraudulent.

I engaged in sexual intercourse with your wife or signifigant other.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• What's the deal with airline food?

really?

REALLY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                                Here's a real question for you. Let's shoot the whole 'you have time to prepare' idea straight to hell. Based on where you are when your reading this right fucking now, if every single radio/news station, tv station, whatever suddenly said "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE"....who would you take time to check on, and possibly save? Your Family? Your Friends? A girlfriend of boyfriend? Would you abandon someone because they live too far away, in a dangerous direction?

Forget where and what you do. Who that you know, would you risk yourself to get too?
                                okay that makes sense.

without any time to plan: i'd grab my courier's bag, grab my racing-bike. chances i'm already on my bike are pretty much 50% if it happens on a weekday..
                                go home if i'm not already (max 5 mins), fill it with stuff i need to survive, like clothes, some food to get through the first days without having to stop too much (perhaps go to my parents, takes max 2 mins) to pick up stuff i'd need like a tent or w/e; and i suppose to say goodbye (if they're home ofc, otherwise too bad, no time to lose)).
                                i'd consider calling some friends (well i guess colleagues) who also have a racingbike and could keep up with me.. then probably head south, basically just towards mountains.. (pyrenees, otherwise the alpes.) i guess anyone who can't keep up with me, i'd have to say no to.. need to be able to get to the alpes/pyrenees in 3 days!
                                i can't believe i didn't consider escaping on my bike earlier. slow-ass zombies would stand no chance.

ps.
                                AFK signing up for navy or a job on a cruise ship. YOU NEVER KNOW!!

Comment

Working...
                                X