No announcement yet.

Where would you go if Zombies attacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going more off the new age zombies like in Dawn of the Dead or 28 Days Later.

Zombies walking is old school.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• turn this into an irl game of counterstrike. BOOM HEADSHOT
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• You can get about 25 years on the amount of uranium the newer carriers are packing.

We need to just invent lightsabers already so we don't have to worry about ammo when fighting, and can also use them as a field cauterization tool.
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Get it. Memorize it. Survive the zombies.

edit: anyone who thinks that

- Flamethrowers are a good idea
          - walmarts are good hiding spots
          - traveling in large groups = safety

are going to DIE.
          Last edited by Bioture; 03-18-2009, 01:25 PM.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

• would you really want to live 25, 30 years after the world has officially ended?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• yes, I could masturbate in peace...
              Displaced> I get pussy every day
              Displaced> I'm rich
              Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
              Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
              Thors> prolly
              Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                We need to just invent lightsabers already so we don't have to worry about ammo when fighting, and can also use them as a field cauterization tool.
                Fuck, we just need to invent them because they are bad-ass. Who cares if there are zombies attacking if you have a light saber. I mean we need to direct some of that stimulus money towards light saber research, pronto!
                .fffffffff_____
                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                .fffffff\______/
                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                .fffff\________/
                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                .fff\__________/

Comment

• Nickname's house.

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

• llater,
                    Tony
                    holy shit, brings back memories
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I'm Speechless.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• www.urbandead.com
                        do or die

Comment

• ok in all honesty, now that i am done spouting my open field bs and contemplating how fortifiable a stadium is, this is probably what I would do. I would outlast the zombies. I know what some of you are thinking: zombies are undead....they don't just die. Well think about it logically, they are reanimated corpses. Over time the muscles will deteriorate at a far more rapid rate than that of a regular human being. Also it is my understanding that they need to feed in order to remain functional. Well those things will run out of people to feed on within probably a year. So my idea would be to gather copious quantities of food and blankets. Some minimal protection in terms of guns, but probably some blunt objects shaun of the dead style. Throw that shit in my roommates truck, grab my roommate and my girlfriend, have my girlfriend (she's an LA driver....holy shit is it scary....plus she is azn and we will likely plow a few zombies on the way) drive us up into snoqualmie pass or up into the mountains somewhere. We might need some other items such as camping equipment, but it is rather easy to find cabins up there and just stay there. That is probably the best shot I have from my current location. Zombies will have a tough time traveling the rough terrain and there are chances that their joints will be frozen stiff and they will be rendered immobile. Outlast and survive, that's the name of the game imo.
                          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                          Originally posted by kthx
                          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                            . Outlast and survive, that's the name of the game imo.
                            fuck that noise, blaze of glory ftw
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

• Hmm...

Zombie thread comes back from the dead :grin:

Anyway...
                              It was my understanding that zombies were slow and lumbering for one or both of these reasons:

a. They're stupid as hell.
                              b. Rotting flesh doesn't allow for quick movement.

So traditional zombies don't run without running the risk of losing the use of their legs via ankle/knee breakages.

I understand 28 days/weeks later introduced the running style of zombie BUT ignoring that I've come to the conclusion zombie birds wouldn't be a problem. Could they really flap their wings hard/fast enough based on the traditional zombie ideal?

So my vote goes to nomadic - lorry - supply gathering - yacht/boats - offshore rigs FTW
                              STARKITTY
                              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• what I never understood is how a zombie dies when you shoot it in the head, considering its already dead to begin with? If its flesh is already rotting away and its a mindless zombie, whats shooting it in the head going to change? Its brain is already dead anyway. On top of that, would a body with no brain (blown up or something) not turn into a zombie or something? It just makes no sense. Zombies are not sentient beings, so what makes its head so special at that point? Just some food for thought to pick your brain (pun intended).
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X