No announcement yet.

Where would you go if Zombies attacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd probably hide in a wallmart. Not even zombies can stop wallmart's low everyday prices.

Comment

• plus, barricaded the right way, you can stop anything, even zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        plus, barricaded the right way, you can stop anything, even zombies.
        It doesn't stop the mexicans and their swine flu, so what makes you think it would stop the zombies?
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• According to some legends zombies return to the grave when they taste salt. So unless theyre smart enough to wear mouth masks id live near the dead sea or sth..

Comment

• How did we prevail over the animals, people? By using our cleverness.

Idea #1: Make sure everyone shits in a bucket or bag, or other designated pit or pile. Get a bunch of maggots from somewhere, like the back of a McDonald's. What do maggots eat? Decayed flesh. Dump the maggots on some zombies from high ground, or fashion a rudimentary maggot catapult. The maggots will eat the zombies. Oh no! Then we have zombie flies, right? Wrong. Grown up flies eat SHIT, remember? Only the maggots eat flesh. So dump/spray shit (fecal) on the zombies. The flies land on the zombies to eat the shit, then lay their eggs in the zombie bodies, then the eggs hatch and maggots eat the zombies. Eventually all the zombies will be eaten and there will be a ton of flies, but they'll die off quickly as their food supply will be exhausted.

Idea #2: A variant of the nomad idea. Go somewhere cold and desolate like Canada. Stock up on water guns, hoses, lumber, and Spaghetti-O's. Go deep in the mountains, bundled up to stay warm, and bring snow shoes. Use the lumber to build fire and stay warm. Eat spaghetti-Os and whatever baby seals you can club. Zombies may come, but they probably will not think to bundle up, so impending hypothermia will make their sluggish gait even slower. Since they don't have snow shoes, they will fall through the snow and freeze. If more zombies follow and step on their frozen zombie brethren, just spray them with the water guns, so they freeze too. Make sure you holed up high enough and cold enough that they don't unfreeze, and gg. Eventually Canada will be full of frozen zombies...

Idea #3: Go to Japan and program all the robots there to fight zombies. The zombies will be too preoccupied with trying to eat the humans to recognize the robots as a threat. Then it's just a matter of figuring out how to overthrow the robo-overlords once the zombies are defeated.

Idea #4: Build a large-ish merry-go-round contraption with blades on the outside, powered by a human at the center pedaling a bicycle. Put the center platform on some kind of bearing system so it does not rotate with the merry-go-round, and people can sleep there while one person pedals. When zombies come near, they get bladed. If they manage to get on the merry-go-round somehow, you just have to pedal fast enough for the centrifugal force to throw them off again. Zombies are slow, remember? Actually, this is a deathrap, so you'd probably only use the merry-go-round to banish humans for some kind of failure on their part.

I could go on...
            Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
            2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

• I'd buy plants to battle the zombies.
              DELETED

Comment

• just pretend you are a zombie.

it's probably not that bad of a lifestyle

i'm gonna go ahead an practice by getting high, sitting on the coutch, and begging for some brains...
                .fffffffff_____
                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                .fffffff\______/
                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                .fffff\________/
                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                .fff\__________/

Comment

• I'm not digging the nomadic idea.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• just kill yourself
                    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Working...
                    X