No announcement yet.

Darkfall's release!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like you aren't able to screenshoot ingame.

Try this:

1. Press print screen.
    2. Alt+tab (the button with two arrows each direction).
    3. Open Paint and paste, and the image will come up, then just save it.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
      Seems like you aren't able to screenshoot ingame.

Try this:

1. Press print screen.
      2. Alt+tab (the button with two arrows each direction).
      3. Open Paint and paste, and the image will come up, then just save it.
      Nope, nothin Like I said, the game's still got some tweaks and quirks to work out, regardless it's hella fun.

edit: I might just have to use fraps to take a screenshot lol. The game runs at 60 FPS btw, impressive for the graphics I see.

Comment

This is what PvP is like in DFO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pjLcna7D_A

Comment

I'm getting pretty pissed off that I still can't get this game, the shop is always offline when I try to login to my account and purchase the game
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
            I'm getting pretty pissed off that I still can't get this game, the shop is always offline when I try to login to my account and purchase the game
            Originally posted by Aventurine, Inc
            An issue we are facing now is with more Darkfall availability. The reason we had throttled the availability in the first place was to avoid queuing. At some point we hit the threshold where queuing began and we needed to increase capacity. Now that we know more, we’re working in advance so that queuing doesn’t become much of an issue again. We hope to be able to open up for more sales sometime this coming week; again it will have to be a limited amount of copies to allow a smooth integration of new players into the game. We will announce when this is ahead of time.
            There ya go Some time this week.

Comment

lol, Eurogamer rips Darkfall a new one.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/da...-online-review
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

kill me. that was such a frighteningly boring slice of internet gaming sub culture. did he really "run" for 30 minutes to get where he was going?

edit- a recap of who this guy is hahahahahah. my god. my god!! this is real!!

this guy talking about "his anger"oh my god. i can't stop laughing
                Last edited by Divine Rides; 05-05-2009, 03:36 PM.
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Yeah, I thought I recognized that guy's voice from somewhere:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcWm0PxuQ

Comment

Getting from one place to another kind of blows, once you get a mount you're set. Also there's bindstones you can link yourself to so it's not a straight run either.

XOG hasn't been on this game in fucking forever, but our Clan is awesome. We've been able to join an Alliance of other clans and have been sieging towns and destorying shit. It's awesome to see 100 guys roll into one town and have a humongous open battle, the defending and taking tactics are paramount in this game. Last night we got owned because we didn't put our archers in the right area. This game really has so much depth that it just keeps getting better and better.

A lot of people will buy this game and turn it off after 10 minutes cause it's difficult to establish your character, but once you're out of the newb areas and backed by an alliance and clan it's smooth sailing.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

gay looks game
                      Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

sounds like eve

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides View Post
                          kill me. that was such a frighteningly boring slice of internet gaming sub culture. did he really "run" for 30 minutes to get where he was going?

edit- a recap of who this guy is hahahahahah. my god. my god!! this is real!!

this guy talking about "his anger"oh my god. i can't stop laughing
                          yeah those videos own
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation View Post
                            lol, Eurogamer rips Darkfall a new one.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/da...-online-review
                            Originally posted by Tasos, Darkfall Developer
                            When we read the hostile review by Ed Zitron, one thing became apparent: he had not played the game at all. Eurogamer readers and Darkfall players are posting bullet lists of factual errors in the story. The reviewer hadn't even figured out the very basics of the game before he wrote about it. We checked the logs for the 2 accounts we gave Eurogamer and we found that one of them had around 3 minutes playtime, and the other had less than 2 hours spread out in 13 sessions. Most of these 2 hours were spent in the character creator since during almost every one of the logins the reviewer spent the time creating a new character. The rest of the time was apparently spent taking the low-res screenshots that accompanied the article. At no point did this reviewer spend more than a few minutes online at a time.

Darkfall is the largest MMORPG game of its kind and this guy spent a few minutes playing(?) before he tore it apart. How can someone do that responsibly? Ed Zitron didn’t even give Darkfall a chance.
                            - http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=185060
                            LOL. Eurogamer's review was based on two accounts.

first account: total play time was 3 minutes
                            second account: total play time was LESS THAN 2 hours spread over 13 SESSIONS. LOL!

Comment

Playing it for 2 hours isn't enough. They complained about a lot of stuff like having to stand still/unarmed to loot. While to a WoW player this might seem odd the Developers are going for realism. I'll be the first to admit the game has a long way to go but on the surface... graphics, user interface, combat... the reviewers got it wrong (which is 95% of the content of their review). It's a typical gamer who thinks WoW sets the tone for the MMO market and totally ignores the fact that this MMO caters to a niche market. I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer and PVP isn't my thing but I like the fact that the economy is player controlled (which they also took a shot at) and the big battles.

Hopefully naval battles are fun, once we get a shipyard constructed I wanna check that out. I haven't seen you around Xog on chat. We took a Hamlet and House Shivering's city (Dusk Alliance) on the southern part of of Ruby island.

Also this:

Last edited by Kolar; 05-07-2009, 01:48 AM.

Comment

negative... reivew... of MY video game??? WAR!!!! THIS MEANS WAWR!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by Ward
                                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                                X