TW NCAA Challenge - Bracket selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unc!

I'm sick of people calling UConn all the way. Everyone knows UNC is going to win it this year.
    Baby, no maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
      Go Uconn!!! Go Sun Devils!!!
      UW shit on your Sun Devils twice this year, and as we speak we are gonna make it a 3rd

OVER ----- RATED
      OVER ----- RATED
      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

I was very pleased to see my Temple Owls defeat Xavier in the A-10. Off to the A-10 finals in Atlantic City tomorrow!

8 people signed up btw for the Bracket so far. Not bad!
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by ABustedCondom View Post
          I'm sick of people calling UConn all the way. Everyone knows UNC is going to win it this year.
          this, go tar heels
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
            this, go tar heels
            And this!
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
              UW shit on your Sun Devils twice this year, and as we speak we are gonna make it a 3rd

OVER ----- RATED
              OVER ----- RATED
              Bye Bye UW, USC next!
              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                Bye Bye UW, USC next!

im still crying over how fucking horrible we looked. We where lucky to beat stanford with all the errors. Then we were down 21 to ASU, the came all the way back to take a 2 point lead, only to piss it all away in the end.

Comment

UW is gonna beat UConn and take the bracket. Given the two team's histories, I figure UW owes it to UConn to knock them out this time around.

that's right dtf, I said it.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

haha ok UW will totally try to keep up. but thabeet will kill them.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

3 Big East are #1 seeds, 8 Big East teams in the tournament. 3 of UConn's regular season losses were against Big East teams. Do the math.

Comment

bracket made!

i am also running the work / friends brackets, so some one keep this thread updated. thanks!
                        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

I've decided my TW bracket is going to be my "come on UW," win it all bracket.

I'm going in $5 on a bracket at school. I'll fill that one out seriously.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                            I've decided my TW bracket is going to be my "come on UW," win it all bracket.
                            Really?

Hmm...I see Siena doing better in the 1st round. I am wanting OSU to do the 1st round choke.

One thing I will predict is that the final 4 will not be all No. 1 Seeds like last years fluke.
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I took my work bracket a little more serious ($25 bucks to enter). This bracket i made my teams advance a little further than in reality they prolly will. (UW at a #4 got completly screwed with there opponent SEC tourny CHAMP #13?!?!? wtfz compared to all the other #4s i wouldnt be surprised if there was a major upset here)

for those who cant get enough Brackets we got a yahoo league going also

Group ID #124290
                              pass=burg
                              fantasysports.yahoo.com

Comment

meh, my team didn't get picked (gg choking 1st round SEC tourny guys )

so i don't care and i'm not in any bracket pools

if there's a God, Clemson will lose by 30 on the first day.

P.S. going all the way in the NIT for 3rd time in a decade :P

edit: Make that choking first round again. fucking stephan curry
                                Last edited by DankNuggets; 03-18-2009, 03:29 PM.
                                .fffffffff_____
                                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                                .fffffff\______/
                                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                                .fffff\________/
                                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                                .fff\__________/