Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pitt playing like garbage atm
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Holy shit the Sienna AND Wisc OT games playing at the same time a little bit ago pretty much gave me a heart attack.

Comment

Fun Fact: Out of the 10 million brackets on ESPN.com, after these two games, no one has a perfect bracket.

Edit:
        Originally posted by moocowou
        that was a great ending, this round was redeemed by that set of four games alone

conference argument stadium

pretournament expected first-round yield for conferences with multiple bids:

BE: 1,1,1,3,3,6,6: 1 + 1 + 1 + .844 + .844 + .690 + .690 = 6.068 (actual 6-1)
        ACC: 1,2,4,5,7,7,10: 1 + .958 + .779 + .701 + .630 + .630 + .370 = 5.068 (actual 3-4)
        B12: 2,3,3,7,8,9: .958 + .844 + .844 + .630 + .496 + .504 = 4.276 (actual 6-0)
        B10: 2,5,5,8,10,10,12: .958 + .701 + .701 + .496 + .370 + .370 + .293 = 3.889 (Actual 4-3)
        P10: 4,6,6,7,10,12: .779 + .690 + .690 + .630 + .370 + .293 = 3.452 (actual 5-1)
        A10: 4,11,11: .701 + .310 + .310 = 1.321 (actual 2-1)
        SEC: 8,9,13: .496 + .504 + .221 = 1.221 (actual 1-2)
        Hor: 9,13: .504 + .221 = .725 (actual 1-1)
        MWC: 5,8: .701 + .496 = 1.197 (actual 0-2)
        What this means?

Originally posted by Absolute Zero
        Pac 10 and Big 12 overperformed. Big East is who we thought they were. ACC and MWC were overrated.
        Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 03-21-2009, 01:28 AM.

Comment

attn: 404

I see a man in the crowd at the Wachovia Center that looks like what I imagine you look like. Is this you? (y/n)

also UW plays Purdue today. I like that matchup for Washington. Then next week its fucking UConn and dtf's stupid shit talking spit hole.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

well my bracket is severely fucked, I am rooting for upsets galore now just so everyone else gets fucked as well and I have a chance.

on a side note: GO WISCONSIN!!!!!! and fuck you jam and prock, we made it further than OSU
            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
            Originally posted by kthx
            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

UConn is going to THUMP Washington.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

If UW can even get past Purdue. Four point game right now. My heart is a thumping.

And the third on Brockman...sigh
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Had Purdue beating Wash in my bracket only because I didn't get a chance to see them play this season, but for some reason they showed a couple of Big 10 games around here, and Purdue was dominant.

Brockman is ridiculous though.

Comment

Let's go Texas. This is the only time I will root for anything coming out of your state.

Comment

Watching Nova hand Duke their ass was an ejoyable TV event.
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Damn Mizzou is really scary.

Comment

GG pitt.

UConn vs. UNC. Set it in stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                            GG pitt.

UConn vs. UNC. Set it in stone.
                            Thabeet taking this tournament into his own hands. Hansborough won't be able to match up, kid is straight pussy.

BTW, to everyone thinking Hansborough will be good in the NBA, kill yourself, this kid will get absolutely rocked.
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Pretty sure UNC just won in convincing fashion even though Hansbrough didn't really show up.

By the way, talk shit all you want, but Tyler's stats speak for themselves. You need 1 award won in 4 years to have your jersey retired at UNC. He won all 6, in the same year. Like him, dislike him, who cares, you'd be an idiot to not respect him though.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I hate Hansbrough more than most people probably, being a Duke fan, but I do respect him. He's had one of the best college careers ever and to think he's not going to show up to the Final Four is silly. UNC has plenty of firepower without him but look at the dude - intensity is one of the few things he's got going for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X