No announcement yet.

TW NCAA Challenge - Bracket selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah he's really bad at this whole posting thing.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Sigh, UConn Womens Basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
        yeah he's really bad at this whole posting thing.
        Workin on it, soz
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          Anyways, I'd like to see you comment on what my reply actually said, rather than nitpick it to death, you saw my point. Just do what you do best squeezer, avoid the intentions of the post and look for mistakes.
          How about you answer my question. How's Yale going? Or was it Princeton...I can't remember cuz i too dumb for ivey leegah :cat:
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
            Congrats as you had been the less than .05% of viewers nationwide that followed the womens bracket. Do you really follow womens NCAA basketball? I honestly didn't think anyone really did except for the families of the players.

I was also very amazed that there was a bracket for the womens NCAA. I tried to watch a game and couldn't get past more than 2 - 5 minutes worth; I would rather sit and be forced to watch the View for 24 hrs.
            Of course I follow it. Best team in the country just happens to be about 15 minutes from my driveway. Why wouldn't I support my local team? Not much to brag about though, getting 100% on my womens bracket, as it was terribly easy to predict this year.

Comment

We went to two games this year, and none of the men's :blushing:

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                We went to two games this year, and none of the men's :blushing:
                I only went to one Mens game in Hartford, and watched all the Storrs games I could on that horrible PBS channel

BUY THIS HAT FOR A PLEDGE OF ONLY $750

Comment

I donate to their football program, and once in a couple of years I participate in those pledge drives :blushing:

Comment

Working...
                  X