Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a texan fag
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• http://gallery.trenchwars.org/show_images.php?id=2160 i'm embarassed to be on the same internet website as the people who commented there

jesus fucking christ
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        LOL squeezer is such a fucking faggot, should PM xog.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHASHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAhahhahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH

sooooo funny. becvause xog would liek buttsecks, like a faggot right?
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• from ilya's link

Originally posted by Goddess
          anyone living in israel is going to be able to speak jewish or arabic at least a little

Comment

• I think my habitual line stepping (According to cops) and obvious lack of caring about distension being useless like I said it was (cheesezone.. what a fucktard) finally have driven squeezer insane.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilya View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcpXYb6Kma0

she's getting them reduced soon

=\
              lol. first youtube link in a while i seen comments disabled. wonder why.
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

• qq

too soon?
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  I think it's funny how all of the people who call kthx and Paulo trolls are the ones who come into every one of their threads, raising hell and throwing hissy fits. Are you ever going to realize that you're doing exactly the same thing as them, minus the hilarious and entertaining parts that they have?
                  Dunno what you're talking about, this is probably only the 2nd or 3rd time in 6 yrs on this forum that I have felt the need to tell them how stupid what they are doing is. And it isn't my fault that they get so butthurt over my comments on an internet forum.

Good show brother, I enjoyed. As for your comment on reading is for liberal fags....I find that to be a recurring thought in ppl's heads. Also the sentiment: you don't learn anything from reading. Sigh....people....
                  TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                  TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                  Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                  - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                  Originally posted by kthx
                  Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    qq

too soon?
                    NOT FUqqIN FUNNY!

Comment

• hey faggots i want to be on TWGallery but I don't want to make a TWD account as I don't play TW anymore.

make this happen.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• stfu Billy Gay from Orange Ho.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          stfu Billy Gay from Orange Ho.
                          whoa
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                          X