No announcement yet.

Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been lucky that this block, all my classes start at 13:45, so I can still get my 8 hour of sleep, usually I go to bed around 3/4 am. But I have always been a night person, even when I feel really tired, I can't go to bed early. I might have like a dip at around 8/9 and feel tired, but then then at 10 it's like I receive second breath of air and I feel wide awake.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Averaging 5.5-6.5 hours during the week and about 8.5-9 on the weekends
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
        Time:1-2AM
        Duration:Woke up at 8 during school, so about 6 hours, and I sleep in til 10 now, so about 8 hours.
        Oh man, I miss these days. Because of my job, my sleep schedule is very very fucked up. Assuming I never have to stay up late to work on homework, there is one night a week when I can get 8 hours. On the other nights, I have to work crazy shifts at my job. Some nights I go to sleep for a couple hours, wake up, work, then get a couple more hours. Some nights I have to wake up insanely early. Some nights I have to go to bed insanely late. On the weekends, I usually get about 6 hours because I feel bad sleeping in past 10. However, on the weekends I work the overnight shift, sometimes I don't sleep at all.

I guess in summary I get anywhere from 25-47 hours of sleep a week. Usually it's on the lower end of that spectrum. I'm averaging about 4 hours a night so far this week.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

i work 3rd shift but also cover a shit ton of other hours on an as-needed basis. a 911 center has to be staffed 24/7 365 days a year. :/

so yeah, anyway, i sleep maybe 4-6 hours a day during the not-so-crazy-busy weeks.

in the past 36 hours, i've worked 20 and slept about 6.

i don't really have a schedule these days. i grab naps when the opportunity comes a knockin'.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Is anyone else concerned about Ilyaz's subtle references to suicide?

-Typically go to bed before 1:00 a.m.
            -Get up by 8:00 a.m. to go to work/school.
            -7-8 hours usually.
            -Get off of work/school at 11:00 p.m.

I've been really overworked lately
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
              Sorry for bumping a dead thread, but it seemed more appropriate to bump this one than create a new one.

Has anyone that posted originally changed their sleep habits? I'm finding that old habits die hard. I'm in school again and I never go to sleep before 2am anymore. I also find myself pulling all-nighters at least once a week. I'm probably averaging 4 hours of sleep during the week, and around 8 on the weekends.

What about the rest of you?
              try being a full time bike messenger!

Anyway:
              - Because of work: after couple of days too tired that less than 6h isn't enough anymore and I'll just fall asleep early and need a 8-10hs sleep to give my body some rest.
              - Because of (slightly more than) occasional poker: start some tournies too late and if one goes well, can be 6+ hours into it = go to sleep really late = fucks up rhythm a little. usually only in weekends or when i know i don't have to work at 7:30 in the morning the next day

Comment

sun night - tues night sleep 1-6:30 so 16.5 hours

wed - thu 1 - 8:00 14 hours

fri - sat whenever til 11 ish. 15-20 ish ish

I get lots of sleep.

45-60+ hours a week.

college student 27.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Nevermind I'm retarded.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm a college student and i usually get to bed around 11-12. I only stay up past midnight when i have a midterm coming up

any less sleep than that and I have trouble staying awake (i dont drink coffee)
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      I'm a college student

(i dont drink coffee)
                      Do you see what is wrong with this statement? Because I do.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Coffee is disgusting.

Comment

I find it weird that so many (young) people sleep more during weekends than weekdays.. Im the complete opposite! (thats right, I still consider myself young :x)
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                            Do you see what is wrong with this statement? Because I do.
                            Quoted for truth. Without coffee I would probably be dead.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

If you're a college student and you do not drink coffee, it means that you are most likely:

A) allergic to caffeine in general
                              B) in a major that is not hard enough
                              C) don't care to spend a lot of time studying/doing schoolwork in general
                              D) a pussy
                              E) some combination of the above
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

because drinking coffee is... cool?
                                dont get me wrong I drink it myself but there is no *need* for coffee only cos you study. thats retarded.
                                Originally posted by Tyson
                                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                                Originally posted by Izor
                                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X