X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was never into coffee

it's all about redbull and sugar-free monster

and tea. lots of tea
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
      If you're a college student and you do not drink coffee, it means that you are most likely:

A) allergic to caffeine in general
      B) in a major that is not hard enough
      C) don't care to spend a lot of time studying/doing schoolwork in general
      D) a pussy
      E) some combination of the above
      Coffee sucks and i don't do enough work until a day or two before due dates/tests.

And i'm a pussy.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I use to drink coffee, but I stopped because it can cause health detriments because it can be addicting like smoking cigs (which I quit too)

I find that I can stay awake longer without the coffee

plus Tea > coffee

And if I'm doing the all nighter(s) because of my architecture major I'll drink the monster

Man Ilya we think alike except for the tomatoe bullshit
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

If you're a college student and you do not drink coffee, it means that you are most likely:

D) a pussy
          That is the biggest load of bollocks I ever heard. I don't drink coffee because I don't quite like the taste of it. However, the couple of times I did drink it, it made no effect on me, neither does Red Bull or any other "energy" drink.

It works quite simple with me, I don't do shit until I absolutely have to (unless it's group work, cause then others depend on it) and once I get started on it, I have no problems pulling all nighters to finish it. Hell I wrote my bachelor thesis in 1 week, and in that week from Sunday morning to Friday evening, I had about 6 hours of sleep, total. Yet I wasn't tired at all, I don't need coffee or Red Bull or whatever for that, I just need the pressure to get it finished. Now Friday evening, after I finished it and handed it in, I was tired and I slept from Friday 2 am (see, even when I am exhausted I still don't go to bed early) to Saturday 7 pm and I was all good to go again.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

D) a pussy
            lol?

Comment

I actually get more sleep than I used to because since that post I have moved in with the girlfriend and she gets me in bed earlier.

Coffee is a waste of money and brain cells and if you drink it enough it becomes an addiction - moar bad news bears.

I think I do well enough getting a decent nights sleep and letting my body stay awake with it's own hormones.

Plus if I really need to stay up late, I can always drink a cup/bottle of coffee/red bull and do it to it.

Edit: Also, Squeezer, I always thought that you were older than me...
              Last edited by Soup du Jour; 11-20-2009, 08:28 PM. Reason: spelling
              Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Bailey's and coffee is probably the second best thing next to a nice joint.
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

D) a pussy
                  Is this a serious post or..? I can't tell. Well, i can answer this questionably serious post with 2 words. Time Management.

Why drink coffee when i don't need it?

p.s. a pussy? you are really going to call me a pussy for not drinking coffee?
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

fit of rage that was the worst post ever i cant believe you said that are you serious you must think the holocaust never happened
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Coffee is really disgusting, and I much preferred cold energy drinks to get me going during University.

Time: Between 1am - 4am. I usually go to bed around 1am but if I'm working at the bar I usually get to bed between 2am and 4am
                      Duration: I usually sleep 10+ hours
                      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                      • Shark
                      • Dicer
                      • Sager
                      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

I drink coffee because I meet a lot of girls at coffee shops.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          p.s. a pussy? you are really going to call me a pussy for not drinking coffee?
                          Yes. If you don't drink coffee, you are a pussy with child-like virgin taste buds.

Comment

a thread about sleep! oh how i wish i could have some.....gotta work for 4 more hours...fuck....haven't slept in 56 hrs...
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

when i was in high school and swimming competitively i slept over 7 hours every night. usually went for 8 or 9.

in college i swam but i didnt care about that anymore. i studied and drank alot and slept maybe 4 to 5 hours a night.

after college i was working and tried to get around 6 hours a night on average through the week

i was unemployed for a while, that got me 8 hours a night for the first time in a long time...

but yeah, im back to between 6 or 7 hours a night again

also, im 25 right now

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                                fit of rage that was the worst post ever i cant believe you said that are you serious you must think the holocaust never happened
                                :wub:
                                Originally posted by Tyson
                                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                                Originally posted by Izor
                                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X