date rape, abortions, and DUI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
    What the fuck do you care if someone else dips? It's not your mouth. Don't be so shallow as to make judgments based on someone's bad habits. We all have them and if you can't see beyond someone's habit...
    Court Rulings on Freedom of Choice in Health Care
    "It is now a well-established rule of general law, as binding upon the government as it is upon the medics, profession at large, that it is the patient not the physician, who ultimately decides if treatment - any treatment is to be given at all ... The rule has never been qualified in its application by either the nature or purpose of the treatment, or the gravity of acceding to or forgoing it." Tune vs. Walter Reed Army medical Hospital, 602 Federal Supplement, p. 1455 (1985).
    ... "[No] right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law, than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person ... Justice Cardozo ... aptly described this doctrine: 'Every human being of adult years and sound mind has a right to determine what shall be done with his own body ..."; US Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Cruzan v. Director, Missouri Dept. of Health, 1990, pp. 5, 13.
    "Fundamental Rights are protected not only against heavy-handed frontal attacks, but also from being stifled by more subtle government interference ... The root premise of informed consent is that '[Every human being of adult years and sound mind has a right to determine what shall be done with his own body." US Supreme Court Justice William Brennan, Cruzan v. Director, Missouri Dept. of Health 1990, pp. 4-6.
    From the Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients - June 1997
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Holy crap para, you are thickheaded.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
        paradise is not making me happy with my decision to look at these forums again
        face i think i'm going to be in the washington area on the 12th and 13th, you think you'll be in town?
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

glad to see squeezer's reponse. :wub:
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
            Originally posted by me
            you're so goddamned thick that you still don't see it

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by me
            :wub:

Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              I don't believe for a second you got into Colombia and can't spell response. You missed, of course, his point entirely when he said "vindictive". You made it sound like one was a worse being for dipping/chewing/etc. In no way is that even remotely possible.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

People who openly disacknowledge the path to higher living standards, and comment on the glory of the defiance of health, or the enjoyment while it lasts...are decadent. Obama smokes cigarettes, and his decadence rubs off on everything. He doesn't care about health standards. People who are obsessed with consuming finite luxury of youthfulness never do actually wake up. After their warpath of destructive indulgence and societal infection, they suffer from physical ailments which distract them. There is never true reconcilement where the individual finds the beauty of health.

I say let the handicapped and naturally vain get raped by nature. Heroin users overdose. Dippers lose their photogenics. Fetuses of mothers who live in cities lose their womb after spontaneous miscarriages caused by exposure to dozens of giga electron volts (GeV). Stay above the influence, though. Force a life of maximizing health standards, or forever risk 0-consolation for your misery.

People frequently use the phrase 'straw that broke the camels back'. Well think about it this way. You are the fucking camel. Ever hear 'the carcinogen that broke the neoplasms membrane'? Course you haven't, you have tumor polyps blocking your ear canals.

Look up triphala and ionic mineral supplements if you have a general insight that you may be harboring cancer and are doing nothing about it. Then you should probably exercise more and stop exposing yourself to carcinogens.

And please, don't quote the devil and say 'everything causes cancer'. The list is more finite than your youth.
                Last edited by disorder; 07-30-2009, 05:40 PM.
                The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

To that, I only have this much to say. One these days in the future, I will die. You will be unaffected. One of the days soon thereafter, you will die. I will be unaffected.

I live thousands of miles from you, have never met you, and never will barring the cosmically small chance of us randomly meeting. Your life will never touch mine. Stop thinking you are superior because you may or may not live longer than me.

I'd, if I were to live 1000 times, would choose to live a more social, entertaining life 999 times. Experiences are what your life comes down to in the end, so why not have the most possible?
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I don't give a shit about enduring bad things personally in order to feel experienced. It can suck my dick, that entire persona, which feels the need. I do everything I care about better than everyone I know. That in itself is all the fuel I will ever need to ensure I am that 1 in 1000 which supports it's own ingestive influences despite a hypothetical loss of sociability.

If you really need nicotine buy an electronic cigarette, If you really need an oral fixation, ...well you get my point.
                    Last edited by disorder; 07-30-2009, 10:55 PM.

Comment

But what you don't understand that being 1 in 1000 lives of mine doesn't make me a better person in default. In fact, **bong rip** there are plenty of asshats that abstain from anything. This intrinsic feeling of self-worth is not only **hold on, bong rip** undeserved, but completely unwarranted on your behalf.

Comment

also paradise, stop giving me gay little nicknames at the end of each post you smarmy bastard.

They are to cleverness what your writing is to proper English grammar.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                          But what you don't understand that being 1 in 1000 lives of mine doesn't make me a better person in default. In fact, **bong rip** there are plenty of asshats that abstain from anything. This intrinsic feeling of self-worth is not only **hold on, bong rip** undeserved, but completely unwarranted on your behalf.
                          There is a hierarchy of ingestive quality. Nature, as rewarded through intelligence, seeks directivity in the wisdom of the ingestions.

The current Dietary Reference Intake recommendation is composed of:
                          • Estimated Average Requirements (EAR), expected to satisfy the needs of 50% of the people in that age group.
                          • Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA), the daily dietary intake level of a nutrient considered sufficient to meet the requirements of nearly all (97–98%) healthy individuals in each life-stage and gender group.
                          • Adequate Intake (AI), where no RDA has been established, but the amount established is somewhat less firmly believed to be adequate for everyone in the demographic group.
                          • Tolerable upper intake levels (UL), to caution against excessive intake of nutrients (like vitamin D) that can be harmful in large amounts.
                          The RDA is used to determine the Recommended Daily Value (RDV) which is printed on food labels in the U.S. and Canada.

Then consider the multitude of chemicals from various plants in obscure locations. Like the Amazon, or Indian, or Pacific Island rainforests. If you are fortunate enough to be wealthy enough to buy supplements which contain these rare strains, you will luxuriously dominate the competition which fuels from these ingestions. The hierarchy is very real, and the top competitors are increasing the gap between the peasants and those likely to have genetic lines existing in a millenia. Fish fat and seed grains are the singular sources of Omega-3 in nature. 60% of the human brain is composed of these polyunsaturated fats DHA and DHE. Maximize ingestion and prevent decay. You aren't just increasing longevity - you are raising average electromagnetic signature and the quality of your reproductive cells in producing likewise. Then, if you go ahead and resist ingesting endocrine disruptors, you are ahead of everyone else in the world who drinks alcohol and consumes the teratogens within.

It is estimated that in 1,000 years, we will have had so much population that our evolution will have diverged our species in two. A master race of taller, longer lived, more intellectually capable will enslave the shorter and mentally/physically clumsier race.

Countless generations rely on those who realize they are being relied upon. Towards the very end, when death rates reach a climax, the chaos effect will have left your exact life with 99.999% pivotal ingestive choices.
                          Last edited by disorder; 07-30-2009, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry. What?

Comment

Yes, people eat shit that makes them more survival prone, and that makes their kids have better quantum collapses in their neurons because of action potentials, forming better neural circuits, mating better and relocating to survive climate better, so inevitably when the masses die your lifetime's eating habits were key to their brain structures more than anyone elses, since you came first in the chain, and all resulting changes from your choices were cumulatively the most important. for example, you could instead of breathing the exhaust from the fossil fuel era, manage to avoid it, retaining certain qualities which inhibit less entropic values in your progeny. carcinogens, primarily endocrine disruptors and anything that causes brain damage like carbon monoxide, these things, will have a massive effect in the thought capacity of the individuals spawned from your spawn.

the same is true for ingestion of negentropic substances, cumulatively over a lifetime. you may even enhance your supersperm to optimal reproductive values

Comment

don't smoke don't drink that's why i don't be by the bar baby
                                just lookin at you from a distance looking like a god damn star baby
                                so my girl don't see me t-pain, can i get those keys to the car?
                                bout to go and bang bang boogie with my cutie and i'll see you tomorrow
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X