No announcement yet.

date rape, abortions, and DUI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too have two tomato plants on my balcony!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!

are they gorgeous? pix pix pix
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

fun fact: if you have a tomato and it falls off when it's still green, but sorta starting to redden, you can put it in a brown bag and put it in a cabinet and it will continue ripening. it'll be edible, but not as good
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

to dtf:

i've written "response" about 1 kajabatrillion times, and from time to time, when typing quickly, I finger misses the "s". Please, you seem like an intelligent man to somehow connect forgetting a letter on an internet forum with academic success. Oh man, you just ooze awesome don't you?

oh squeezy-you-little-teasy, hi. i missed u.

p.s. oh look dtf, I said spelled "you" with only a "u", panic.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
            paradise is not making me happy with my decision to look at these forums again
            QFT. Also, he's going to Ohio State and I'm a Wolverine :fear:
            1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
            1: oar> yeah
            1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
            1: hed> and after dinner
            1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
            7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
            3: Nimesh> my sis does
            3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              I finger misses the "s".
              classic
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

to dtf:

i've written "response" about 1 kajabatrillion times, and from time to time, when typing quickly, I finger misses the "s". Please, you seem like an intelligent man to somehow connect forgetting a letter on an internet forum with academic success. Oh man, you just ooze awesome don't you?

oh squeezy-you-little-teasy, hi. i missed u.

p.s. oh look dtf, I said spelled "you" with only a "u", panic.
                to dtf:

i've written "response" about 1 kajabatrillion times, and from time to time, when typing quickly, I finger misses the "s".
                to dtf:
                I finger misses the "s".
                to dtf:
                I finger misses the "s".
                to dtf:
                I finger misses the "s".
                to dtf:
                I finger misses the "s".
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

hhahahaha, my* not I, MB MB.

Thanks for responding to the rest of the post DTF. I guess the arguement of "u furgot the s in response, LOlz U STOOPID OR SUMTIN?" was your new low.

p.s.: damn thought we were over this animated gifs thing, dtf how old are you like 17 lole.

Comment

You're only as smart as you portray yourself.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                      You're only as smart as you portray yourself.
                      dude, he misspelled arguing multiple times in this thread. That's not even a hard one.

good thing he can do math.^-^
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm bored and waiting for mafia.

LOL, first of all.
                        First of all is not a complete sentence.

I applied to 4 schools Ohio state Brown and Columbia and Swarthmore.
                        No colon or period. Fragmented sentence?

I got wait-listed at Columbia (my first choice), rejected at Brown, but accepted at Ohio state. I was also accepted at swarthmore, but i had a dramatic change in interests. I decided I wasn't going to stress myself any longer with columbia, and sent my deposit to ohio state (later found out columbia offered me a spot, SIGH, nyc will have to wait until grad school). Thanks for asking though, I'm glad you felt this was relevant.
                        I applied to OSU and got in as well, so I guess it's relevant in that manner. Whatever, congrats I guess. You made it into the Midwest version of ASU and a school with almost 40,000 kids.

I'll believe your story when I see you attending Columbia. What happened to Yale and MIT? Or Princeton? I thought you were a shoo-in because your parents are rich or some gay shit like that.

You just aren't getting it are you?
                        Guess not.

A negative connotation is elicited simply by saying the words bad breath and stained teeth.
                        You forgot to state a subject, but I get that you meant dip "elicits" those things. That's still technically wrong because people ascribe their own feelings on the substance, since the substance itself has no intrinsic moral value. It's just dip, using it doesn't make you any less of a person. Just the same, having yellow teeth and bad breath are not intrinsically maleficent.

You also meant to use elucidate, unless you believe dip brings these feelings on itself.

You have admitted that it causes the two. So what the hell are you talking about me spinning it in to contrive negative connotations when it itself is a negative (unless you like bad breath and yellow teeth)?
                        You misused the word "contrive." Bad breath and yellow teeth do not determine a person's make up. Again, you sound shallow because you can't get beyond the fact that those qualities, while being negative in a physical sense, have no determination on the kind of merit a person has. I don't have to like everything about a particular person to have a liking for them.

Am i supposed to put a positive spin on having bad breath then? anytime
                        "Anytime" in this situation should be two words: any time.

the words bad breath and yellow teeth are used, they're usually in a negative manner. Just listening to you ramble on about not judging people reminds me of some really bad tv talk show.
                        Used in a negative manner by whom? Toothpaste companies? Acne cream vendors? Uncultured rich kids?

I didn't judge anybody, are you really that dumb?
                        Right.

I cannot see how I am being vindictive, i'm stating what I know through my personal experiences.
                        Look it up. I explained the different ways you're twisting words above.

I know kids who use dip, they have yellow teeth and bad breath. Seeing as how this is a forum, it is assumed that we are all voicing our opinions, therefore by saying do dip if you want yellow teeth it can be taken as one man's opinion.
                        So your opinion is that chewing tobacco makes people less attractive in your eyes. I pity you, but you're right, everyone is entitled to hold their own beliefs. I'm also allowed to tell you that your views are retarded.

You are easily the worst arguer i've ever seen.
                        Uh huh

All this bambling nonsense rhetoric about how "vindictive" i am for saying you get yellow teeth from doing dip makes no sense.
                        Rambling? Bumbling? Which one were you looking for? Should read, "how I'm 'vindictive' for saying..." I don't think you have a very good grasp on the difference between a passive and active sentence since you switch back and forth multiple times in multiple various sentences.

Work on that making sense part squeezey.
                        Good luck in English 101!

p.s. If you really wanna start with the higher education thing, go ahead.
                        It's not where you go, but what you learn that matters. I've completed more years of higher education than you have so stop ruffling those feathers. You haven't even step foot in your first class yet, calm down. You're going to meet a lot of people with very poor lifestyle choices. Here's a hint, they don't appreciate it when you tell them off, especially when you state the obvious.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

ps Squeezer, stepped* foot!

That's all.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Penis

That is all.

Regards,
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

P.S. Dicks
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

you know i love you squeeze

p.s. didn't cap the first letter, no period, etc. riot. incomplete sentence. another incomplete sentence. another.

analyzeanalyze analyze analyze analyze analyze analyze

Comment

Working...
                                X