No announcement yet.

let's tell a story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i throw out the perfect "when doves cry" setup and no one delivers! bah!

It just didn't make sense how all that blood was all over the floor of the upstairs bathroom. Sherri's period was never this heavy. Maybe she suffered the pain of a coat-hanger being wound too tightly around her ankle. She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley.

They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways and smiled maliciously.

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

"Be quiet or I'll turn this garden hose against your lazy cat."

The noise came rumbling through the garbage cans, filled with killer tomatoes whose size were like Prince's balls. Suddenly, without warning, Prince jumps out! Hundreds of doves covered in sludge pecked at Prince's grotesque ass boil, completely ignoring the long and slender

Oscar Meyer weener.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

It just didn't make sense how all that blood was all over the floor of the upstairs bathroom. Sherri's period was never this heavy. Maybe she suffered the pain of a coat-hanger being wound too tightly around her ankle. She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley.

They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways and smiled maliciously.

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

The noise came rumbling through the garbage cans, filled with killer tomatoes whose size were like Prince's balls. Suddenly, without warning, Prince jumps out! Hundreds of doves covered in sludge pecked at Prince's grotesque ass boil, completely ignoring the long and slender Oscar Meyer weener.

"I hate tomatoes!"
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

The noise came rumbling through the garbage cans, filled with killer tomatoes whose size were like Prince's balls. Suddenly, without warning, Prince jumps out! Hundreds of doves covered in sludge pecked at Prince's grotesque ass boil, completely ignoring the long and slender Oscar Meyer weener.

"I hate tomatoes!"

"...Haha just kidding."
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

"I hate tomatoes!"

"...Haha just kidding."

"They are GREAT!"
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

"I hate tomatoes!"

"...Haha just kidding."

"They are GREAT!"
            "Great like Asians!"

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

"I hate tomatoes! ...Haha just kidding. They are GREAT! Great like Asians!"

A firetruck zoomed
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

A firetruck zoomed

by, ON FIRE
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman View Post

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

A firetruck zoomed

by, ON FIRE
                  as it rained.

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

A firetruck zoomed

by, ON FIRE as it rained.
                    Which didn't make
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally Posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

A firetruck zoomed by, ON FIRE as it rained.

Which didn't make

Prince too happy.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

Which didn't make Prince too happy.

So he picks up Sherrie
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

Which didn't make Prince too happy. So he picks up Sherrie

and heads for
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

Which didn't make Prince too happy. So he picks up Sherrie and heads for

the airport, where
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

Which didn't make Prince too happy. So he picks up Sherrie and heads for the airport, where

detective John took
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

Which didn't make Prince too happy. So he picks up Sherrie and heads for the airport, where

detective John took
                                ecstasy, and as

Comment

Working...
                                X