No announcement yet.

Chinese people have developed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mad now because I won't let you play in my mafia game? At least you're showing me that I made the right decision.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i drive a '92 accord
      i make soup out of a can
      i buy 5 dollar jeans from sal val

i call myself j-diggity

healthy
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I would like to thank L1 TW for the recipe.

If you are horrified by a tortured fish and not a vegan I sure hope you maintain that naivety, it's cute. If you don't want to sound like a hypocrite you might want to visit the suppliers of whatever place you get your meat from.

The fish you buy yourself has been scooped right out of the sea by the tons and frozen aboard. But of course all these trawlers have a team of anaesthetists among the crew.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
          I would like to thank L1 TW for the recipe.

If you are horrified by a tortured fish and not a vegan I sure hope you maintain that naivety, it's cute. If you don't want to sound like a hypocrite you might want to visit the suppliers of whatever place you get your meat from.

The fish you buy yourself has been scooped right out of the sea by the tons and frozen aboard. But of course all these trawlers have a team of anaesthetists among the crew.
          Lol, and not to mention the brutal way in which cattle and chicken are raised only to be killed and served. If you are so morally appalled by this fish incident, I really hope you are a Vegan because otherwise its hypocrisy to the max. "Oh! but fish are being eaten alive! Who cares about how cows are killed because they taste better."
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I'm proud to say I'm not a dirty liberal. I pick my own lobsters in restaurants.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
              all meat is murder just fyi y'all

hey face, how's things

jason in response to your previous post i am not doing much, mostly playing video games, working, living in new york city, doing other shit
              somehow i missed this

good to hear, dude!

change the nyc to philly (i'll be moving there somewhere around christmas) and i'm basically up to the same
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

in my opinion ratty is the biggest problem in the world
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  in my opinion ratty is the biggest problem in the world
                  why do you want to infringe on ratty's right to douche it up?
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                    why do you want to infringe on ratty's right to douche it up?
                    Why do you want to infringe on my right to infringe his rights? As if asians are people anyways
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

what is tis thread about? i look at the first page aout fishies. now it's hatred and anger.
                      Last edited by Adman; 11-22-2009, 03:31 AM. Reason: forgot about some jokes being offensive.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I think this thread is leading to cyber bullying, might want to nip it in the bud.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I think there are middle grounds in the statement that all meat is murder. I'll use natural examples first: carcasses of cows that died from overnight frosting. does nature 'murder' skin cells when you touch something cold?

You know how they have tissue samples used for amputation victims? Eat some of that! Or just eat a limb off an animal and cauterize it, so they don't die.

Murder is an intimate thing, you really have to delve for it.

I'd go as far as to say the mechanized slaughter of livestock isn't even murder any more. It's only murder insofar as you believe the guy controlling the conveyor belt has enough neurons to conceive of murder. He could have been raised to misunderstand the levers. What if the levers were labeled 'Save Cows' and 'Save More Cows', and actually represented Slaughter and Disembowel? I have faith that the factory workers are benign, what with capitalism and propagandists telling us everything we know.

While I must agree that to harm an animal to death and proceed to chew and swallow it's muscles can be deemed murderous, how many people can say they've actually murdered and eaten something? Like none. Everything's mechanized.

Here's another thing. What if you eat a venus fly trap that has a dying fly in it, but as you chew the venus fly trap, it finishes off killing the fly. isn't that technically the plant's act of murder, even though you prompted it?

that being said, at least the fish dies when you eat it. it doesnt have to be cauterized and live with a missing limb or anything. also, the squirming might be attributed to remaining nerve impulses, if you just didnt tell the diner the new cooking technique. murder involves that special awareness.

the chinese wouldnt harm a fly, i mean, have they broken the nuclear proliferation treaty? do they kill endangered animals as much as other asians? do they have children who abuse animals and then grow up to eat only live animals? probably not, they're just as benign as factory workers.

I would eat a chinese woman alive with some Old Bay.
                          The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

No but the Chinease have been known to "murder" their own children because they wanted a son instead of a daughter. But they still would'nt hurt a fly though.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I believe that was something that happened in the past, nowadays you need a license to have a child, and you need to pay to have more than one (WHICH IS A GREAT FUCKING IDEA because it reduces the amount of idiots that are born into this world, which USA should look into doing because I'm tired of dumb poor fucks mass producing children that usually ends up becoming a criminal or another idiot plaguing our country - I'm not just talking about minorities, but those fucking bible bumping rednecks as well).

But hey killing off children wasn't only just done in China at one point in history. Infanticide has been done by practically everyone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X