Dr. Norman Finkelstein rapes a jewish girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thread name fail, that's 2 for 2 cash
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
      Are you referring to South Americans in a derogatory manner?
      Only if you are referring to all muslims as having a predetermined racism towards the Jewish people. :greedy:
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Nice vocabulary cres.

Btw isn't rape illegal?

Comment

don't be a buzz kill, soup
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
            Nice vocabulary cres.

Btw isn't rape illegal?
            fuk y u have 2 catch me when i try 2 b proper, allow me 2 say sorry vs u
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I've seen him in person, but he is quite possibly the most radical person I've ever met. His views on Israel is basically how the Hamas views Israel. I wanted to see the documentary on him, but then realized I don't care.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

ilyaz you said you werent coming back
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

for someone claiming he's not a nazi-guy, he sure looks like a nazi-guy when he speaks
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/nor...ew-march-2010/

when you click play it's actually only about 10-15 minutes long..

i am not quite sure what bioture see's as "radical" about this...norman constantly uses facts which are reported by international/law organizations, and honestly MOST of the world feels the same way. of course, just as he mentions, you tend to see somewhat of a different scope within america and israel.

there is also a documentary called "breaking the silence" which is about israeli soldiers speaking out against the crimes of the israeli govt. and military.

once again, what this man is saying reflects the views of most people in this world. it is not "radical" unless you consider the same facts and/or views that the UN, ICJ (highest form of judicial body in the world), Amnesty International, the Goldstone report (written by a man who considers himself to be a zionist!), and many others/most of the world population as radical.
                    Last edited by trancE tunes; 03-31-2010, 10:03 PM.

Comment

don't you sass me, squeezer
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Someone or everyone should drop mossad a mail with this, ive found him to be massively anal/blinkered regarding anything discussed above.
                        LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Working...
                        X