• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itt i will attempt to recreate zeus's post from memory. see below:

---
    hi mates! i'm ZeUs!! from the UK!

Originally posted by Dank Budz View Post
    Wow PH love the avatar dude. Very stoneresque. How in the F can someone be sooooo bored to post 7K times to a forum about a 2D game from the 90's? I've never had the desire to even look at the forums until Pure Pub settings came about, in fact I don't even know why I'm responding to your nonsense. That gif a little obscene, but I lmfao.
    fuck, die, talk to Galleleo on the phone for 30 minutes, die, sit on an erection, kill yourself, die, eat shit, i hope ilya turns a blind eye to this post, die, fuck yourself

die, die, die, die, die, faceplant wet concrete, run headfirst into a wall, let telcat fuck your asshole with a strapon, die, die
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Well done
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I shall try and re-create my post from memory
        Originally posted by Dank Budz View Post
        Wow PH love the avatar dude. Very stoneresque. How in the F can someone be sooooo bored to post 7K times to a forum about a 2D game from the 90's? I've never had the desire to even look at the forums until Pure Pub settings came about, in fact I don't even know why I'm responding to your nonsense. That gif a little obscene, but I lmfao.
        Fuck off, die, throw yourself off a tall building, die, contract a life threatening disease, die, become a social pariah, die, sit on an erection, sideways, die, get spastic disease, faceplant wet concrete, die, hate the player, die, hate the game also, die, spend 30 minutes talking on the phone to Galleleo, die, support norwich city, die, take jessica simpson to dinner, offer to pay, die, i hope ilyaz doesn't see this post, die, spend 5 days journeying to the centre of the earth, die, on the 1st day realise its quite hot, die, on the 2nd day realise ghb is with you, die, on the 3rd day realise there is no toilet, die, spoon out your own balls, die, get your bell end caught in a zip, die, drown in ketchup, finger yourself and pick your ear, die, violently stub your toe, suicide bomb a ball pond, die,
        die, god didn't invent pizza after all, die, discover the nazis had won, die, shat your bowels out, have someone break all of your CDs, die, strangle yourself with ladies underwear and die of asphixiation and irony, die, attempt to wrestle a lion, die, die trying, die, mistake a salt shaker for an anal suppository, die, cancel everything I don't know what it is just cancel it, die, convert to scientology, die, walk into a creche with your penis out and spend 79 years in prison, die, die of death, die
        Last edited by ZeUs!!; 10-16-2010, 10:55 AM.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

gonna go ahead and nominate this for post of the year!
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

lol his boot's still hanging from his crushed leg.

Comment

What the hell do I have to do with any of this?
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

don't even go there, galleleo

don't even
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

ahahahahaha
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

:3

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

hey again guys
                      some of the kz crew might find this interesting.

i gave up booze for lent. weird huh?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

you'll never be the same
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

u crazy for this one!

Comment

man down
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

rampapapam rampapapam rampapapaaaaam
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

hand down man down
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X