No announcement yet.

what are your deal breakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now if you had just said, "i don't want no dumb bitches" that's a whole different ball game
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i guess my only deal breaker is lack of independence

i'll be your man, but you've got to handle yours, too

can't stand co-dependency issues
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

gotta be nice too

i dated this evil, catty bitch once

and she honestly made me lose respect for humanity as a whole

hurt me in my soul to watch her cut people down

no room for that business in my world of gentle happiness
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          damn, you guys are picky

no college degree is a deal breaker? really?

that's simultaneously supercilious and shallow

(alliteration used for emphasis)
          I would guess this would fit better in a country like the Netherlands where if you don't have higher education after High-School, there is a 99% chance you are incredibly stupid or such a basket case that I wouldn't want to burn my fingers on that.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman View Post
            Nicky's Deal Breaker List:

-Sharp Dice shaped tongue peircings
            -likes to have sex on an inflatable bed.
            -crazy

That's all i can think of.
            None of those are deal breakers. I can deal with crazy chicks, inflatable beds and...ugh. I still fear the peircings, but I'd give it another go.

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
            Still waiting on your list, champ.
            Alright, here's a list for ya.

Mentally Retarded
            Clubbed Foot
            Extra Appendages
            Poor
            No Teeth

oh, more normal ones? okay.

Fat (I like skinny girls)
            Dumb (like, super dumb. Regular dumb is ok.)
            Bald (i'm not dating a bald chick, are you?)
            Bad Hygiene / Smells
            Butterface (30 / 10 rule)
            I'll throw No teeth back in there again. Thats freaky.
            Serious drug user (the 'light' drugs aren't a big deal, if she's on acid it's another matter)
            Age (too young or to old)
            Looks like Justin Bieber

good enough for now.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

damn, you guys are picky

As long as the girl isn't a complete moron it doesn't matter how much formal education she has. It's not like a job interview where you ask to see their degree before you agree to go out with them. I think that'd be a serious deal breaker if someone judged your worth based on how much time you spent in school. Maybe I'm fucking nuts but I'd rather the person be settled in life and finances instead of caring about whether they have a piece of paper or not, it's a little much to write someone off based on whether they attended College or University.

Plus the majority of people get a general degree and go on to do a job that has nothing to do with what they majored in, so it a girl has a psych, english, or another B.A and they have no intention on using it I have little attraction to that person, I'd much rather someone who was straight up about their bullshit and said they weren't going to be an English teacher or a Psychologist so there's no point wasting four years majoring in those subjects.
                Last edited by Cops; 04-19-2010, 07:53 PM.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                  no ambition

this
                  Last edited by Cops; 04-19-2010, 07:53 PM.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                    oh, more normal ones? okay.

Fat (I like skinny girls)
                    Dumb (like, super dumb. Regular dumb is ok.)
                    Bald (i'm not dating a bald chick, are you?)
                    Bad Hygiene / Smells
                    Butterface (30 / 10 rule)
                    I'll throw No teeth back in there again. Thats freaky.
                    Serious drug user (the 'light' drugs aren't a big deal, if she's on acid it's another matter)
                    Age (too young or to old)
                    Looks like Justin Bieber

good enough for now.
                    if she's on acid i'm packing my bags 'cause that's a trip i'm ready to take!
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

acids fine. Meth or PCP would be out.

Comment

The Acid alone doesnt evolve the consciousness because we can see a lot of trashy people who have used acid exist. It must be a combo of acid and internal alchemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post

Plus the majority of people get a general degree and go on to do a job that has nothing to do with what they majored in, so it a girl has a psych, english, or another B.A and they have no intention on using it I have little attraction to that person, I'd much rather someone who was straight up about their bullshit and said they weren't going to be an English teacher or a Psychologist so there's no point wasting four years majoring in those subjects.
                          Just because you're not going to be an English teacher or Psychologist, doesn't mean those 3 or 4 years are wasted. Especially a psychology background can be very helpful in a very large range of jobs.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

jason stfu fucking retarded kid,

gtfo and don't tripple post or Ill get you banned dumb fuck

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

The second one was just a girl that grew up in north cali and her parents owned a horse ranch when she was young. She ended up being the most dependable/mature girl ive ever seen at her age. She also didn't listen to country music, didn't go mudding, didn't wear flannel/cowboy hats and wasn't racist. She was cool as fuck, and her pussy was also way better than the previous one.

y.

What happened to nr 2 girl, she sounds cool?!!?!!?!

Comment

Psycho crazy chicks, the sex is good at first but then you think OMG the only way this will end is her killing me!

For this I suggest faking your own death and starting over, helps to dig up a dead body and burn it in your old car. Other than that, if she's breathing I'm not to picky. It's not so much about a list of things the person is not, but how everything adds up. Being wealthy and good looking help! Cause I like to have a good time and that requires money.
                              claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

damn, you guys are picky

I think the word you were looking for was either superfluous or superficial and you wound up with some mix of the two. Anyway, I guess the degree isn't so important as, like other people are saying, some kind of drive to do what she likes. Ideally, that should include going to college, getting some kind of worthwhile degree (recreation management? are you kidding me?) and pursuing a career and not just working at Best Buy.
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X