what are your deal breakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
    I think the word you were looking for was either superfluous or superficial and you wound up with some mix of the two. Anyway, I guess the degree isn't so important as, like other people are saying, some kind of drive to do what she likes. Ideally, that should include going to college, getting some kind of worthwhile degree (recreation management? are you kidding me?) and pursuing a career and not just working at Best Buy.
    su·per·cil·i·ous   /ˌsupərˈsɪliəs/ Show Spelled[soo-per-sil-ee-uhs] Show IPA
    –adjective
    haughtily disdainful or contemptuous, as a person or a facial expression.

*edit superficial does fit better with his argument though
    claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better
      thanks for the cig

ps: i'm with tone on this one.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm going to throw in my opinion on college degrees because I see the subject coming up often. Unfortunetly in America you're judged by the amount of money you invest in yourself. Buisness look at the paper you and not what you actually bring to the table.

Anyway for my example I will use a successful resteraunt manger in Europe who has attended only a vocational school instead of a normal highschool. He had aspirations of becoming a chef and did not need a college degree to become succesful. Here in the united states we but so much emphasis on school but in this recession we're seeing more and more ppl unable to find work in their fields. Trends are for white colar workers getting into blue collar jobs. [/rant]

back to looking for boobies

*edited cause my mistakes make me laugh!
        claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          if she's on acid i'm packing my bags 'cause that's a trip i'm ready to take!
          Oh Jason, you are the living end, what with your wacky world with your wacky drugs :wub:

Thought of another dealbreaker. If she doesn't take it up the ass and/or let me have sex with her sister. Total deal breaker there.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

you guys ever done sisters? that shit is tight.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

that's a play on words. I do that sometimes.

Comment

i've always wanted a sister.

nickname, your twitter reply to me came on my phone. it was pretty cool, like we were sexting or something. also what is 30/10 rule?
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

No car
                  No license

Hi ilyaz
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Sisters? I am here to tell you that being married to one sister and then another is a sure way to end up having your mother-in-law hate you. Not to mention that holidays suck for the rest of your life.

Comment

i don't want to marry a sister, in fact i'd prefer she not have any sisters at all.. the less family she brings along the better, in my opinion

i want my parents to give me a sister
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

What if I marry a sista
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

i thought supercilious was the word i was looking for, but it's one of those words you don't find yourself using all that often, so meh i probably could've used something a little more appropriate.

don't hate on my vocabulary, fit! i could be trying to vs you like cres.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

how are you supposed to use the word "semantics" ?

i got in a discussion about it yesterday when someone said "oh thats just semantics" ..is that right? what does it even mean?

Comment

i think most peopel use that word wrong. i thought it was your interpretation of a word and its meaning. or something like that.

like you and a friend arguing over a definition of a word would be arguing over semantics... i think.

hell im not sure

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

When two ppl are in a discussion and they basically are agreeing on the same argument (or not)... One of the debaters will go on an extensive diatribe of pointing out the etymology of one person/place/w.e (anything on words basically) thinking that this will make them right in their dialogue. However, if the other person spots this out immediately, they can easily nullify whatever they are rambling about by simply stating, "You're just arguing semantics."

Example: Look you agree with me that zionist jews are gay, but i understand your indifference to using the word gay as a replacement for bad, so you're just arguing semantics.
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X