what are your deal breakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    gotta expand on this. i've met a couple girls who do this and aren't that bad.

i think it's when they're totally obsessed with horses when it becomes a deal-breaker for me. like my buddy's little sister. there are numerous other deal-breakers with this chick but her horse obsession is strange. she made it a facebook profile. and then listed the horse as her child on her facebook profile. i mean the horse's name is sisco for christ's sake.

I dated two girls that loved horses. One was a stupid country bitch that was a bigger racist than Hitler. She was a dumb blonde too. Basically, she thought mudding/line dancing/wearing flannel/cowboy hats were cool. I wanted to kill her for how annoying she was, but I just dumped her instead. The pussy was good, but she was a clingly bitch.

The second one was just a girl that grew up in north cali and her parents owned a horse ranch when she was young. She ended up being the most dependable/mature girl ive ever seen at her age. She also didn't listen to country music, didn't go mudding, didn't wear flannel/cowboy hats and wasn't racist. She was cool as fuck, and her pussy was also way better than the previous one.

I guess it's a 50-50 shot for it... but personally... I wouldn't say the horse thing is bad... I would say any girl that is a COUNTRY girl period is bad. Tell those bitches to fuck off and go sleep in some hay.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

go to you jizz dot come and search for "anita fucks a horse" that's a girl that loves horses.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
        Still waiting on your list, champ.
        tongue piercings
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

how many friends does sisco have on facebook jeen
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Coming soon, 2 new threads. “How To Avoid Sweeping Generalizations” and “Why Can’t I Find The Person Who Will Spend The Rest Of Their Life With Me?”.

But seriously, people around here (southern USA) had this all figured out a long time ago. First, married your sister, she should have the same likes and dislikes as you. Second, marry a girl while she is still 12 year-old, this allows you to ‘raise’ her the way you want, mold her to be just like you.

Comment

eph, did you accidentally your 12 year old sister?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                eph, did you accidentally your 12 year old sister?
                Nah, but I did meet my wife in 1977 when she was 16.

Comment

thatta boy!
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                    Nah, but I did meet my wife in 1977 when she was 16.
                    does she have a thing for horses because I have heard that women who have things for horses break deals.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

horses scare the FUK outta me.

srsly...have you seen their legs? could kick a hole in my chest.
                      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                      Originally posted by kthx
                      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

i want to know who in the Association of Females sent out the memo that baby voice was ok. get that shit outta here

examples: shanks, hokay, wuhwoh, sowwy, you have a wittle penis

also.. sisco's mom takes care of him. mm mm mm. i think it's sort of a trend to make facebook ids for your pets now, among the crazy crowd, anyway. i'm friends with one broad who has a page for her dog that gets updated about as frequently, sometimes more frequently, than her own. and her neighbor's dog has a page too and they post on each other's walls. i would talk shit, but i want to put it in her real bad

the girl, not the dog cmon thats gross it's not even a female dog
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                          i'm friends with one broad who has a page for her dog that gets updated about as frequently, sometimes more frequently, than her own. and her neighbor's dog has a page too and they post on each other's walls. i would talk shit, but i want to put it in her real bad
                          This MIGHT be my cousin
                          Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

yo hook me up

tell her im real nice and strong and will take care of her forever

Comment

damn, you guys are picky

no college degree is a deal breaker? really?

that's simultaneously supercilious and shallow

(alliteration used for emphasis)
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                                you have a wittle penis
                                haha you got diswespected by a female?
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X