Ghosts and all things Paranormal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixtoo View Post
    I wouldn't rule out natural phenomenon, but in my personal experiences when trying to apply a natural phenomenon to what happens in someones basement and in my own I honestly have no explanation of it
    Not being able to explain something is a wonderful thing as it leads to curiosity and expansion of one's awareness. It's when people start accepthing superstition (e.g. God did it, ghost did it, etc) that the mind stops looking for the truth. And this is a dangerous path to take -- which is why I said anything at all. And, I don't think you see that given what you've said below.

Originally posted by sixtoo View Post
    I'm not arguing anything nor trying to continue debating on anything religious as I can see both sides of the coin, all I was wondering was whether anyone else had any experiences with something they may have associated as a " Ghost or Paranormal ", whether they honestly have some scientific explanation to rationalize or explain the experience is not my interest :P
    Thank you for admitting that you persue the irrational. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      I smoked dmt, did acid and shrooms, pain killers, weed, beer and tequila all at the same time and did an interstellar energy 3-way with God, a shaman, and casper.
      post of the fuckin' year
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
      X