No announcement yet.

Islamic mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it was kinda funny, I was outside smoking a cigarette and being lazy before I had to climb back up to that hellroof and there were metal gates and cops setup on the perimeter with women and people crying OOOH MMY GOOD ITS SUCH AND SUCH, and they were just walking right past me. All the wrestlers looked really small, I mean buff but much shorter than they look on TV, not that I follow wrestling much. Anyways the only hardcore one was Ed McMahan or whomever that "owner" is, guy pulled up in a stretch limo and like five or six mean looking bodyguards. Other than that we got to eat lunch with all the wrestlers as they watched tapes, it was bad ass food, catered from some five star restaurant somewhere in Louisiana, they had these Chateau Brion medallions, some blackened snapper with a shrimp alfredo sauce and some other stuff. But yeah man the job itself was pretty epic. The only other job I had worked that was any cooler than that was probably the Ft. Worth stockyards, it was the Red Bull X-Fighters games and we got all the f'in free red bull we could drink, and got to see some pretty cool shit, but it was f'in hot out there also so. Oh and one time I did this Job for verizon out in San Antonio and it was some "hoop it up" basketball tournament thing where some fans got a chance to beat some San Antonio Spur in 1 on 1, and we got to meet a few of them and got to meet all the cheerleaders who were really f'in hot. Now that I think about it that job wasn't bad except for the fucking heat.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      I'm sure there are differences between small towns and big cities, and as a tourist I'm sure I have mostly visited tourist areas where there is a lot more of a what's in it for me mentality. Part of it could also well be a cultural thing that I perceive it as not genuine, while in fact they are being genuine. And I have also met a whole bunch of Americans who are genuinely nice.

That said, like I said before, genuine or not, we could do with being nicer over here in the Netherlands. It's a lot more pleasant. I mean I noticed the same in Tokyo, those Japanese are insanely nice.
      You think Americans are fake, and Japanese are genuinely nice? You're really messed up man. The Japanese are experts at acting ridiculously nice to you while secretly sneering at your face.
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Im sure the Canadian is much better at finding these things out in non stereotypical ways.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• awesome

Ed McMahon - Owner of World Wrestling Entertainment
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            You think Americans are fake, and Japanese are genuinely nice? You're really messed up man. The Japanese are experts at acting ridiculously nice to you while secretly sneering at your face.
            First of all, I didn't say the Japanese are genuinely insanely nice, I said they are insanely nice. I was making the point that genuine or not we, the Dutch, could do with being a bit nicer.

Also, It's not that hard to spot the difference between a Japanese person being honestly nice or not.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Japs hate you, they just want yo money so they actin nice
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• shit gets real at :46
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                  X