#twitterfaggotry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, what is the definition of stupid?
    What is considered being a douche bag? Is testing authority in any way now ban-able?

I would like to start by saying that I support some sort of repercussion for people who are clearly being jerks but how can you possibly be consistent with it? I thought everyone loved freedom of speech. For those reasons, I think the only option is to let it happen. Maybe the mods can be jerks in return and move Draft's posts to some Melee thread every time he uses #twitterfaggotry.

I mean Jason, you were JUST "going against authority" and moving the trancetunes thread (honestly, who cares if it's in staff or trashtalk?).

Also, should banning basing on forum reputation be allowed?
    Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post
        Well, what is the definition of stupid?
        What is considered being a douche bag? Is testing authority in any way now ban-able?

I would like to start by saying that I support some sort of repercussion for people who are clearly being jerks but how can you possibly be consistent with it? I thought everyone loved freedom of speech. For those reasons, I think the only option is to let it happen. Maybe the mods can be jerks in return and move Draft's posts to some Melee thread every time he uses #twitterfaggotry.

I mean Jason, you were JUST "going against authority" and moving the trancetunes thread (honestly, who cares if it's in staff or trashtalk?).

Also, should banning basing on forum reputation be allowed?
        your "slippery slope" point is duly noted.

as far as testing authority goes, i'll say this: i'm not going to ban every tom dick and harry that tries to push my buttons. that's not how i roll. i will first ask you to cut it out. i will then give you fair warning that if you don't cut it out, further action will be taken. and then guess what? if you keep it up, a ban is coming your way. taking a tiered approach such as this, staggering the levels of action that are taken before we arrive at the point of a ban, is more than fair in my opinion.

this was the case with draft. he was asked to stop with the #stuff. then he was told he would be banned for it. then he went right on doing it just to be a spiteful prick.

99.999% of the time, i am all for freedom of speech. 100% of the time, i am against shitheads being allowed to take a shit wherever they damn well please. so i know this is a lot to ask, but you'll just have to trust me on this one. i absolutely will not go ban crazy. i just want to be able to nip douchebaggery in the bud without having to jump through hoops and miles of red tape to do it.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

is my "+1" safe :fear:
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

of course it is.

your +1 has an actual purpose. there's meaning behind it, and you use it within the flow of normal conversation. outside of your +1's, you still make substantive contributions to these forums, such as your HoN threads.

all draft did was sprinkle every one of his posts (which, to begin with, were useless drivel trashing on every other person who posts here) with number symbol this, number symbol that.

chill, guys. i'm telling you, things aren't going all nazi or fascist around here.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

ban everone

Comment

#+1@
                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

what the h does # mean? Why is it a big deal? And how the fuck can you all muster up the interest to get so worked up about this? Who's life is going to end if they can't patrol TW forums?

I've been here for a few years and posted some queer ass shit when I was 17 and faggy, but honestly, I've gained nothing from any of you aside from one time when jerome almost bought a print from me.

80% of everybody here sucks, and I would miss nothing if any of you respectable gentlemen banned me forever.

edit:

He wanted to show a pic of his tiny penis. -H.M.S. Stargazer
                  Last edited by PH; 11-12-2010, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post

Was not sarcasm. As a token of my appreciation, I offer you these milfs.
                    These women had kids?????? WOW:wub:

Comment

maybe they adopted!!!!!! duh!!!!
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul
                        maybe they adopted!!!!!! duh!!!!
                        Nice double post

+1

Comment

I'm drunk leave me a,one

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

If your going to make an example stick it to the retarded hz talk too. No reason to single out draft's shortcomings when the_paul and all these other freebie fucks started the more annoying shit first.

Edit: PP sock, soupero, children, and kthx x2 also. Ty.

Comment

Kthx x2 are you fucking retarded?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Eww View Post
                                If your going to make an example stick it to the retarded hz talk too. No reason to single out draft's shortcomings when the_paul and all these other freebie fucks started the more annoying shit first.

Edit: PP sock, soupero, children, and kthx x2 also. Ty.
                                Ban people who don't know the difference between your and you're.

Later faggot

Comment

Working...
                                X